Sneeze Fetish Forum

just learned...

Klingon

I just learned last night I have arthritic bone spurs in my back and it's causing all sorts of problems, sick stomach, headaches, weird sensations in my chest, I'm really worried and a bt freaked out, I'm not looking for medical advice I'm going to make an appointment tomorrow with my doctor to discuss what we can do to get rid of them or at least get it to were I'm not getting all the issues from it. I'd been to the e.r. off and on for over a year with stomach issues they checked my heart and gave me fluids in case I was dehydrated last time I insisted in getting a back and neck x-ray, my doctor wanted me to get a sonogram of my liver and kidneys because I'm now on blood pressure and cholesterol meds while I was at it I got the afformentioned x-rays and yesterday I got the results, arthritic bone spurs in my back which is what was causing the stomach issues and now more stuff besides it. the question is what can they do about it as their in my upper back a neck. am writing this cause am worried, frustrated and scared a little but I'll keep you all posted 

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to respond to this saying I’m sorry you’re going through this. I hope everything works out for you and they can find something to help the arthritic bone spurs. Sending positive vibes and thoughts your way.

thanks Bingochamp and no I haven't heard anything new yet but will keep you all posted.

• 2 weeks later...

update! I have a doctor's appointment on September 30th with a Neuro-surgeon it's the earliest I could get an appointment but I will keep everyone updated

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE: ok so yesterday I went to the appointment with the neurosurgeon, it was a complete waste of time the damned hospital never sent them the x-ray pictures of my back and neck, neither apparently did my regular doctor. they weren't able to help at all because of it at this point and from what I told them said they thought it might be neck pressure causing the problems but even that they were'nt certain so... I have another appointment with them and they refered me to a regular neurodoctor in the mean time so will keep you updated as I learn anything.

Good grief I really feel for you man, recently my Dad just got out of the hospital for a pacemaker and had the same exact issues. Nobody sends the right information that needs to be like X-Ray scans even when its only 1 building over! I really hope this finds a way to work out for you!

On 10/1/2022 at 10:55 AM, Mimaneneko said:

Good grief I really feel for you man, recently my Dad just got out of the hospital for a pacemaker and had the same exact issues. Nobody sends the right information that needs to be like X-Ray scans even when its only 1 building over! I really hope this finds a way to work out for you!

Thanks Mimaneneko man that sucks I hope your dad starts doing better very soon!