Sneeze Fetish Forum

There's sneezing in the leaked Popeye movie!

AlexK

For those who haven't heard the news, People have been leaking the allegedly cancelled Popeye movie! And while sony has been trying hard to prevent others from seeing it, I miraculously found a viewable link to it!

Now I'm not gonna post the link here since that would risk putting it in jeopardy, But the reason I'm talking about it here is because there's a scene kind of near the beginning that basically involves olive having a brief but messy sneezing fit after playing with pepper.

I wish I could prove it to you but I promise other people who got to see the film will vouch for me. And the movie overall is amazing IMO. I highly recommend you try and find it for yourself.

As a pepper sneeze lover I really like this!

Is there any chance to see this fully animated or is it true that they cancelled the film for good?

40 minutes ago, Jomisneeze said:

As a pepper sneeze lover I really like this!

Is there any chance to see this fully animated or is it true that they cancelled the film for good?

I personally hope that once Sony realizes how much people want to see this film, They'll come to they're Senses and give us what we want instead of having us resort to piracy. But only time will tell.