Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi! Let's talk!

Hostmorke

Hi, 

This is my first post on this forum, I (Male, 26) have been lurking here from time to time since at least 10 years ago, but I've never got to register an account, due to many reasons, from self-induced kink-shame, lazyness and most important of all, bad English skills, I'm from Spain (so... apologies in advance if I have some grammar mistakes).

I have had this fetish since I was a kid and saw cartoon where girls were sneezing and had a fixation, I wanted to sneeze like them too! This has evolved over the years, I've developed allergies a few years later, I've come to terms to appreciate this fetish in all of its forms, even more since I hit puberty and learnt what sneezing does to me.

I enjoy not only to see other people sneezing (Mostly female, but I enjoy some male sneezes too) but also to sneeze myself and all that comes around that, after accepting completely my fetish I enjoy 'forgetting to take my allergy meds' sometimes and go for a hike, to see my nose completely red (I've a couple of interesting stories about that), that burning sensation mixed with that itchyness that keeps my hand rubbing my nose most of the time, feeling vulnerable and even a bit humilliated not being able to contain my sneezes, stiffles... Other times I just take chiknhi (I still don't know how to write this completely) and enjoy myself the symptoms...

I remember one hike when I even fell to the ground, I couldn't see much, my eyes were stinging and uncontrollably crying, and after trying to walk sneezing I fell to the ground in the middle of a forest, for me that was an amazing sensation, I don't manage to do that most of the time, since most of the times I regret what I've done when the exciteness goes off. 

Sadly since now I work on a position when I have to deal with clients a lot, I can't forget to take my allergy meds, my symptoms are insane and I can't even think properly when having allergies.

I also have a Clown fetish... So I guess red noses are my thing (I love an allergic itchy red nose above everything, each time someones rub their red nose I melt inside and all of my body feels amazing... I'm sure you know what I mean), the funniest fact? Clown noses are great for inducing with Chinknhi, just drop the powder inside and each time you breath you nose starts tickling and you can't stop sneezing... Awesome, but I don't want to digress with unrelated fetishes. 

I'm so glad to finally decide to write here and try to contribute to this amazing community, a huge thanks to everyone who has contributed all these years to keep this alive.

See you around!!