Sneeze Fetish Forum

Add photo to post

Bless you, Hi

What is the best way to add a visible photo to a new topic/post? If it's a format issue (jpeg, png ect) please help me out. I have a mac. The photos I've tried to post have ended up not viewable and had to delete the thread so maybe I'm just in need of some technical support.  I've seen others post photos that appear within the topic... Also, I hope all is well and that you get to see a great sneezing fit tomorrow!

I usually upload to Imgur and then just insert image via Imgur link in post that way. ☺️ Works fine for me. 👍

14 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

What is the best way to add a visible photo to a new topic/post? If it's a format issue (jpeg, png ect) please help me out. I have a mac. The photos I've tried to post have ended up not viewable and had to delete the thread so maybe I'm just in need of some technical support.  I've seen others post photos that appear within the topic... Also, I hope all is well and that you get to see a great sneezing fit tomorrow!

Hi,

Nothing wrong with Macs, I currently have 2 with one more on the way :D Anyway, enough about me :P

JPEGS should work fine - I've just tested uploading one and had no issues.

How are you trying it ?

I clicked the "Choose files" link next to the paper clip in the composer, then browsed to my file in Finder as you normally would etc... Are you waiting for the upload to complete before posting ? (It should show up as a thumbnail in the post when it's good to go) - and keep an eye on the file size - under the paper clip it will show you the maximum allowed file size.

If you like, you can try posting again, but then don't delete the thread / post and tag me in it and I'll see if I can work out what's going wrong ? :)

-George