Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False?

Bless you, Hi

True- i told my wife and she tries sometimes. When you dont have the fetisg it us hard to unstand. Sometimes i msy kid around when she sneezes. Shd say i just sneezed thats it. For me if she doesnt kid with me back i feel like i am an oddball.

Sometimes in public you see a person you would want to sneeze. Do you say in your head over and over....come on sneeze. Come on sneeze.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melody

• SleepingPhlox

• LapidotLover22

• Lady Blessington

False - I don't really do that ever, lol.

True/false - You enjoy being blessed by others when you sneeze. 

Edited by Melody
25 minutes ago, Melody said:

False - I don't really do that ever, lol.

True/false - You enjoy being blessed by others when you sneeze. 

False- i hate being blessed by other. I dont like random people paying attention to my sneeze. On forums i post my videos on i dont mind them blessing me. I know they are enjoying the sneezes not just being nice.

True or false---When someone makes a video you would like them to show there face?

False - I enjoy the classic black screen. If someone shows their face and I don’t personally find them attractive it turns me off their sneeze. If I don’t see their face I can imagine what they look like and make the visuals suit my preferences.

True/false - you’d be into catching a cold from your S.O. or someone you’re interested in. 

False - I don't care for irl contagion, only in fics. 

True or False: If you had a choice in what you're allergic to, you'd choose pollen over pet dander.

True! I love animals, all animals, too much that I couldn't bear to be allergic to them.  So I would choose pollen.  Which is how life worked out for me anyway, so that's pretty cool.

True or false: You enjoy sneeze fics over real life observations.

True, I don't have to worry over anyone noticing my interest with fics.

True or False: sneezes are way hotter if you can see the irritant (pollen, dust, feather, etc.) penetrate/be inhaled by the nostrils.

False - Seeing a literal irritant being inhaled kind of off puts me for some illogical reason?

True/false - you enjoy when someone announces their sneezes in real life.

True. I enjoy announced sneezes from people I find attractive.

True/False - You enjoy it when someone you find attractive sneezes into tissues, hankies, and/or cloth.

True.

True or false - It triggers my fetish seeing a woman using men's hankies, specially when she's carrying the handkerchief tucked into sleeve.

Way false.

True or false: how a nose looks plays a big part in your fetish.

True, my favorite nose is a large, sharp, protruding, but somehow elegant and proud nose.

True or false: Even though you don't consider yourself a furry, you still enjoy anthro sneezes

This one was a little confusing for me to interpret but no I'm not into furry things and yes I'm into human sneezes... True? Sorry if I didn't get the scenario to respond appropriately.

True or false: You enjoy witnessing any sneezing fit no matter the gender.

Extremely true, but I'm VERY bisexual so it kind of comes with the territory! :D

True or false: thinking about sneezing has made you have trouble falling asleep at least once.

True, unfortunately for my sleep schedule haha.

True or False: Normal (out of the blue) sneezes are more impressive to witness in multiples

and

any sort of allergy sneezes are more impressive to witness in singles.

True, although I do prefer it when there are more allergy sneezes.

True or false: You like spray, but not snot. (Or vice versa)

Well, I do like snot, and spit does nothing for me (anatomically/visually speaking, my fetish is focused on the nose), but I like spray from the nostrils. I think that would make it false for me?

True or False: as a kid watching cartoons and even today, if a situation that could easily lead to sneezing just didn't go there, you'd feel so jipped you'd write fanfic to rectify this.

Edited by LapidotLover22

False-- i always felt awkward when sneezes happened in cartoons. I always was afraid soneone would find out my secret. 

True or false--When you are around people you know with the fetish. Does it seem awkward or totally okay when someone aneezes?

• 4 weeks later...

I can't say one way or the other because I've never been in that situation. I guess it would be okay?

True or false: You prefer seeing someone having a sneezing fit in a more enclosed area than a more open/public area?

• 4 weeks later...

False. I'd tend to think if the fit is in an open area, I wouldn't be noticed as much trying to observe it. 

True or false. You enjoy your own sneezes so much that you wished you had allergies to help you sneeze more

True. I love the feel of sneezing but I'm just not a sneezy person and would so love to sneeze more.

True or False. You would require your partner to indulge in the fetish, or a relationship wouldn't work with them

True. I would feel unsatisfied if my partner never wanted to indulge the fetish.

True or False. You dislike cough sneezes.

True. I love getting to experience someone sneeze more than once, and love if they switch up the sneezes (ex. stifle for one let out the rest) 

True or false: you have done fetish things irl

• 4 months later...