• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melody

• SleepingPhlox

• LapidotLover22

• Lady Blessington

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean to see/hear someone inducing? True as long at it doesn't involve shoving something up the nostril. Thats kind of like cheating idk Or did you mean personally?

True of False

You are more interested in "Ah"s over the "Choo!"s of a sneeze

Edited by Bless you, Hi
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2023 at 5:56 PM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

You do not mind if your partner is attracted to other peoples sneezes? (This one is interesting to know 😅)

False, Not at all. I wouldn’t mind if my bf found other peoples sneezes attractive though he doesn’t have the fetish so. My boyfriend finds other women attractive other than me because he is human. I find other people attractive other than my boyfriend. Doesn’t mean I’m going to go out and sleep with them or anything. It would be the same thing if he liked sneezing. I am confident, and secure in my relationship and in myself. I know that it doesn’t get  much better than dating me 😊 I’m a mother fkn catch.

true or false: 

you would like it if a partner induced you. 

Edited by Melody
  • 2 weeks later...

Edited to say: I thought this was the other True or false thread, this is the one about sneeze/fetish related things. :lol:  So. Changing to keep with theme. 

True, but it was MANY years ago, in school. 

True or false:

You've wanted to change the way you sneeze in some way.

Edited by Chanel_no5
wrong thread

Id say overall false, but at times I have felt it would be nice and cute to have like a sneeze pattern and to like always sneeze in 3’s or something. 

so speaking of - t/f - you have a sneeze pattern.

• 2 weeks later...

False...because I'm terrified of ever using it. 😅 I just feel like it's something that would hurt because you're sticking something up there and spraying...I am too much of a coward.

True or false: You have seen or heard your favourite celebrity sneeze (this can include a video or even a gif) And if its true, spill the deets!!!!

False. I'm afraid it would only make my nose burn and still wouldn't make me sneeze - I've tried all kinds of things until I finally found out I'm "uninduceable"! 😆

True or false: When your nose is tickling and you need to sneeze badly, you like the idea of a beloved person tenderly caressing your nose.

21 hours ago, kiku said:

"uninduceable"! 😆

Gasps! Impossible!

And False - having someone caress my nose would mortify me. Even if it was a partner. 

t/f - you watch wavs on Youtube

True

True or False: You are put off by seeing someone you don't find physically attractive sneeze. 

True most of the time. Sometimes I am neutral to sneezes from someone I’m not physically attracted to, usually complete strangers.

True or false: you enjoy your own sneezes (not necessarily in a sexual way).

True, but kind of like in an indirect way.  I enjoy the feelings and the action and the whole process, but I'm thinking "Oh, what if this was so-and-so...oh, this is what so-and-so would be feeling if they sneezed."  So it's not like it being me, or happening to me that I like, I just enjoy imagining projecting the sensations onto someone else. If that makes sense...which it probably doesn't. :laugh:

It's probably been done before but heck: True or false, you enjoy fictional sneezes more than real life ones.

True and false. 😆 I have to make a difference between real life sneezes in my every day life, with people I meet directly, and real sneezes on the internet, for example in youtube clips. I enjoy watching and listening to real sneezes that have been recorded for the purpose of being enjoyed by an audience, but I get a bit uncomfortable when I witness people sneezing in my every day life. So, thinking of the latter, I prefer fictional sneezes. 🙂

True or false: You like blessing people who sneeze in your presence.

False!!!! I have never met one of us who enjoys it 🤣

t/f - you enjoy being blessed by others.

False! If someone ever said "Gesundheit!" to me, it would mean they had heard me sneeze, so I would go :jumpy:!!!

True or false: Blowing your nose (sometimes) tickles your nose and makes you sneeze.

False! Never happened to me!

t/f - you blow your nose with something other than tissues.

Only if I get caught without Kleenex! Paper towels will do in a pinch. I’ll wipe my nose on my clothes if it’s strictly necessary but I’ve never blown my nose on my clothes (that would be next level lol)

True or false! It’s better when the person sneezing seems embarrassed about it? 

16 minutes ago, ice_cream_though said:

Only if I get caught without Kleenex! Paper towels will do in a pinch. I’ll wipe my nose on my clothes if it’s strictly necessary but I’ve never blown my nose on my clothes (that would be next level lol)

True or false! It’s better when the person sneezing seems embarrassed about it? 

Ohhhh, yes, truuuuuue.  I mean, "better" is subjective but it is definitely something I go wild for a lot of the time, so I'm going to go with true.  Because, yeah, it is cute and hot and everything in between.

True or false: You currently have, or have had in the past, a partner supportive of the fetish.

On 6/11/2023 at 12:47 PM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Yess my ex was supportive of the Fetish but what I know now I didn’t get to try. Like inducing your partner and having more fun with it. 

True or false: You love when your partner sneezes and holds you closer to them, stroking your hair, the Cosy vibes 🙈

I love that for you! For me it’s false. When I think about connecting my kink with RL it’s more like I want to be the person sneezing and being fully accepted in spite of it? The idea of taking care of a sneezy person stresses me out 😂

True or false: before you leave the house you make sure there’s a Kleenex in your pocket so you don’t get caught in an embarrassing situation.

False! I'm super forgetful, I'm barely able to remember to take the cane I need to walk haha, so I'd never think of bringing tissues.

True or false: you enjoy stories or obs where the sneezer is in denial of a cold/their allergies.

4 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

False! I'm super forgetful, I'm barely able to remember to take the cane I need to walk haha, so I'd never think of bringing tissues.

True or false: you enjoy stories or obs where the sneezer is in denial of a cold/their allergies.

TRUE! My goodness that is, like, my ENTIRE jam. Oh yes PLEASE.

True or false, you've created original characters solely for the purpose of sneezefic writing.

False! I use my OC characters but they are from my own canon works and not created for the purpose of snz.

T/F - youve written a snzfic over 3,000 words before.