Sneeze Fetish Forum

Judethia Amastacia x Fabian Beaumont (OC / DND Vampire and Elf)

Vexxilynn1992

Just another picture after a while since i have drawn jude in a sick-like pose...he's my favorite character that has a low constitution but amazing charm. 

So the way that I like to think is that he would still hold a ball or something along the lines of a party for the fellow nobles only to be sicker than a dog and no one owuld know the wiser except for his partner. (There's been a long while on this character and many many partners.) But this so far is my favorite couple in our dnd encounters~ Fabian is the youngest child in the beaumont family which are nobles of the vampire kingdom (I forget the country name...oops) but i thought i'd share my most recent art of him. And i'll just keep updating if people want to see more of him. Basically teh story that's gone on so far is that jude caught cold in the few months that he was visiting with his betrothed by walking through a river just being stubborn after a night of drinking, so basically it's a whump story that my spouse and I are putting together for the two fo them.

ed9a6d55e327779a9687bfa2b0a63349150a254e

Just putting in some more artwork of mine~ drew it today on my own personal sick day...so...here we go. Just I feel that Jude would be one of those nobles that doesn't settle down for anything and it'd take his partner to literally tell him to slow down some and coax him to bed i suppose.c74c46b4f6620c765a6843db09a8b28f2d507bf3