Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fav Fake Sneeze?

Liath.two

So I’ve noticed that fake sneezes tend to get a bad rep within the community and Ive been thinking about what yalls favorite fake sneezes are! 

Personally, I love fake/exaggerated sneezes. The ability to make the sneeze as big as the person wants is something I find very fun, especially as someone who likes giant/destructive sneezes.

So what are some of yalls favorite examples of fake sneezes and build ups?

I like the types of fake sneezes that you typically see in movies/ tv shows. I feel like they tend to exaggerate the buildup and facial expressions more, which I love. 

Personally, I don't like fake sneezes at all, but on the other hand, you can see the subject in many ways. Already, what is a fake sneeze ? :razz:

- A sneeze, "achoo" style which can be said at the cinema or theater, where we hear that it sounds false.
- A sneeze, "achoo" style which is nevertheless real because it will be accompanied by snot when it comes out, but which nevertheless rings false.
- A fake but perfectly imitated sneeze that makes you think it's real.
- The accumulation of a false or exaggerated sneeze, for a real sneeze. "A..AAH..AAAAAAAH" "AATSHOOOOO"
- A real sneeze, with a false and exaggerated "Choooooooo".
- Two real sneezes, with several fakes in between to fill the gap.

In the end, there are plenty of ways to see a fake sneeze. And while I definitely prefer a build up followed by a 100% true sneeze, depending on certain situations, I think I can be seduced if the buildup is amplified. Personally, if I have to sneeze for a sneeze fetishist, even though I prefer to sneeze for real, I can also fake a sneeze perfectly if that's her desire to add some sneezes to my cold. But as a general rule, I don't like fake sneezes too much, mainly because these sound a lot faker than real. And that even if it is well imitated, it may be completely different from our own way of sneezing. :unsure:

7 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Personally, I don't like fake sneezes at all, but on the other hand, you can see the subject in many ways. Already, what is a fake sneeze ? :razz:

- A sneeze, "achoo" style which can be said at the cinema or theater, where we hear that it sounds false.
- A sneeze, "achoo" style which is nevertheless real because it will be accompanied by snot when it comes out, but which nevertheless rings false.
- A fake but perfectly imitated sneeze that makes you think it's real.
- The accumulation of a false or exaggerated sneeze, for a real sneeze. "A..AAH..AAAAAAAH" "AATSHOOOOO"
- A real sneeze, with a false and exaggerated "Choooooooo".
- Two real sneezes, with several fakes in between to fill the gap.

In the end, there are plenty of ways to see a fake sneeze. And while I definitely prefer a build up followed by a 100% true sneeze, depending on certain situations, I think I can be seduced if the buildup is amplified. Personally, if I have to sneeze for a sneeze fetishist, even though I prefer to sneeze for real, I can also fake a sneeze perfectly if that's her desire to add some sneezes to my cold. But as a general rule, I don't like fake sneezes too much, mainly because these sound a lot faker than real. And that even if it is well imitated, it may be completely different from our own way of sneezing. :unsure:

Totally get that! Most of my fav sneezes tend to be GREATLY exaggerated lol Personally was never into “cute” sneezes

One of the best ( perhaps THE best) I ever saw was from Meryl Streep in Silkwood.

It could easily have been real.

On 8/6/2022 at 9:09 PM, Mr Sneezy said:

One of the best ( perhaps THE best) I ever saw was from Meryl Streep in Silkwood.

It could easily have been real.

Ooh what episode? Ill have to check it out

On 8/5/2022 at 11:03 PM, SunFlower_10 said:

I like the types of fake sneezes that you typically see in movies/ tv shows. I feel like they tend to exaggerate the buildup and facial expressions more, which I love. 

EXACTLY! I love the exaggeration personally so im glad someone agrees 😁

2 minutes ago, Liath.two said:

Ooh what episode? Ill have to check it out

Er.......it's a movie. Circa 1983.

2 minutes ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Er.......it's a movie. Circa 1983.

Oh gotcha lol, not up to date with meryl streep all that much 😅

• 4 months later...

I personally enjoy both: real sneezes are certainly fun to listen to, but I think I kind of owe the beginnings of my quirk to fake sneezes. It sort of just kind of depends on the actress/actor or the voice actress/actor and what role they're playing. Could even be one of those situations where it's someone reading a book and playing the "part" of a character, kind of like on the PBS show Storytime, they'd have celebs read the story aloud and someone would have to imitate a sneeze haha.

There's an animated (well, maybe not fully animated, but they do move LOL; has no wriggles, pre-sneezy faces) Golden Book video of my youth where someone played a big bad wolf and while they were obviously hamming it up for the build-up, the sneezes felt wet and oddly satisfying.