Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unpopular Sneeze Fetish Opinions

Bless you, Hi

Doesn't it seem like there are some aspects of the fetish that are overvalued, overrepresented or downright uninteresting on the forum? Well this is the place to voice your unpopular opinions. I'll start. I take a lot of sneeze search requests so I'll begin with:

Rapid-fire sneezing fits are overrated.

😱!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saimou

• Chiguy

• Bless you, Hi

• Chillted96

Fics and artwork aren’t nearly as good as the real thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Hey I got one.

If someone uploads a video of themself sneezing and then later decides to take it down, we should treat them like an actual human being, respect their wishes, and not immediately go and reupload it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, Blah!? said:

Hey I got one.

If someone uploads a video of themself sneezing and then later decides to take it down, we should treat them like an actual human being, respect their wishes, and not immediately go and reupload it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes! I remember a young woman who was desperate to take down one of her videos from when she was a minor but people kept saving it and reposting it, poor thing. 

I posted a video on YouTube when I was 17 or 18 and I’m still seeing it pop up on random fetish playlists years later. I hate it. 

58 minutes ago, peach2218 said:

Fics and artwork aren’t nearly as good as the real thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Hi, just to clarify do you mean they aren't as good as personal obs? Written real obs? Videos? Photos?

Also: "AHH" < "CHOO!"

8 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Doesn't it seem like there are some aspects of the fetish that are overvalued, overrepresented or downright uninteresting on the forum? Well this is the place to voice your unpopular opinions. I'll start. I take a lot of sneeze search requests so I'll begin with:

😱!!!

I admit, I hold this opinion.

Doesn’t do it for me. I seem to need a pause between sneezes … anticipation, maybe. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I also don’t get fan fics. Makes me cringe.

But, to each their own. Fetish diversity is our strength? 😂

Edited by Chiguy13

Talkies suck (except for fics!)

Edited by Shining Light
10 hours ago, allergihoe said:

Stifles are disappointing

100% with you.

Yet, there are talkies entirely dedicated to it 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Fics where everything is going along swimmingly, and then suddenly everyone gets a cold. Please! It's not always about a cold!

Female sneezing fits are overrated!... I'm kidding 🥸🎉

My real comment is that watching someone induce with something pointy (not perfume or flowers, I mean a rolled up tissue or something similar), is like cheating and really cringy to watch.

27 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Female sneezing fits are overrated!... I'm kidding 🥸🎉

My real comment is that watching someone induce with something pointy (not perfume or flowers, I mean a rolled up tissue or something similar), is like cheating and really cringy to watch.

I think that should be filed under Popular Sneeze Fetish Opinions

Big belly old man is a better sneezer than a young thin guy in his 20s. lol

Announcing or saying "I'm going to sneeze" over and over again is super cringe and a great way to ruin an otherwise good sneeze

1 hour ago, Hyacinth said:

Announcing or saying "I'm going to sneeze" over and over again is super cringe and a great way to ruin an otherwise good sneeze

Ehhhh I dunno. It can ruin a clip if it's badly acted, but it's awesome if it's real or if well acted.

I sometimes feel as tho the whole idea of “obvservation” is weird unless its in a piece of media. To me its always felt a bit weird to discuss something like someones sneeze in such a detailed way like we do without their consent. That is unless they are a significant other who knows you have those thoughts about it. I guess its not inherently bad but I dunno 🫤

I don't like it when sneezes in fics or art are covered, be it by hand, tissue, hanky, etc. I especially hate sneezing into elbows, if it happens in a story, I stop reading. This doesn't apply to irl sneezes in the wild though, just fictional ones and probably with a partner. I'd only want tissues/a hanky for cleanup, especially if a second person is cleaning up the sneezer since I'm a total sap 🥰

One finger is fine, you can still see most of the nose, kinda like lingerie lol. I'm a very visual person, and that definitely applies to the fetish. 

On 8/7/2022 at 2:15 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

😱!!!

Normally I would agree with the rapid-fire comment, but I've found it depends on the person irl.

Personally I've never been interested in nose blowing

Stifles are awesome.

Sniffling is awesome.

"I'm gonna...ahhh...ahhh..." is lame.

Photic sneezing is boring.

Yes, it is lonely over here...lol!

On 8/13/2022 at 10:54 AM, internalsun said:

Normally I would agree with the rapid-fire comment, but I've found it depends on the person irl.

Personally I've never been interested in nose blowing

Same here with nose blowing, in fact ita a huge turn off for me. And while i certainly dont mind rapid sneezes, i really only love it when its the breathless kind where it really knocks the wind outta them lol

21 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Stifles are awesome.

Sniffling is awesome.

"I'm gonna...ahhh...ahhh..." is lame.

Photic sneezing is boring.

Yes, it is lonely over here...lol!

With "I'm gonna...ahhh...ahhh..." I find it depends if its legit or acted. A buildup to a non-induced is decent

Needing to sneeze, myself, is usually more fun than seeing other people sneeze. Not 100%, but often.