Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unpopular Sneeze Fetish Opinions

Bless you, Hi

6 hours ago, Melody said:

Stifles suck and I'm not really a fan of talkies. 

I sometimes like stifles if they’re still somewhat powerful and me too for the most part 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saimou

• Chiguy

• Bless you, Hi

• Chillted96

On 8/11/2022 at 5:43 AM, Liath.two said:

I sometimes feel as tho the whole idea of “obvservation” is weird unless its in a piece of media. To me its always felt a bit weird to discuss something like someones sneeze in such a detailed way like we do without their consent. That is unless they are a significant other who knows you have those thoughts about it. I guess its not inherently bad but I dunno 🫤

It is weird but many weird things are accepted in this day and age 

On 8/11/2022 at 12:43 AM, Liath.two said:

I sometimes feel as tho the whole idea of “obvservation” is weird unless its in a piece of media. To me its always felt a bit weird to discuss something like someones sneeze in such a detailed way like we do without their consent. That is unless they are a significant other who knows you have those thoughts about it. I guess its not inherently bad but I dunno 🫤

I honestly agree. I'm guilty of doing this in the past but I definitely think it breaches some consent territory.

On 8/19/2022 at 4:30 PM, Melody said:

I guess this is true, but I see no harm. Everyone who posts observations takes care to keep it totally anonymous, and since the poster themselves is anonymous, there's no way this will affect the subject of the obs's life in any way. No one's ever going to know, least of all the subject of the obs. Even if they somehow stumbled upon the post, odds are miniscule they'd be able to recognize themselves as the subject since they don't think of sneezing that way. 

The bottom line is, there's no way for observations to negatively effect the subject's life, so what's the harm? It's like the "am I the asshole" reddits. I guruantee the posters do not have the consent of the other people in their stories, but it's kept anonymous so it won't affect their lives in and the poster can get some much needed insight and/or vindication. It fulfills a mental need, just like obs.

Edited by LapidotLover22
On 8/20/2022 at 6:28 PM, LapidotLover22 said:

I guess this is true, but I see no harm. Everyone who posts observations takes care to keep it totally anonymous, and since the poster themselves is anonymous, there's no way this will affect the subject of the obs's life in any way. No one's ever going to know, least of all the subject of the obs. Even if they somehow stumbled upon the post, odds are miniscule they'd be able to recognize themselves as the subject since they don't think of sneezing that way. 

The bottom line is, there's no way for observations to negatively effect the subject's life, so what's the harm? It's like the "am I the asshole" reddits. I guruantee the posters do not have the consent of the other people in their stories, but it's kept anonymous so it won't affect their lives in and the poster can get some much needed insight and/or vindication. It fulfills a mental need, just like obs.

Spot on. 

Some people might be squeamish but I love sickly-looking snot, especially in copious amounts. In fact, sometimes spray or clear snot doesn't do much for me.

Also, don't like stifles, false starts, or any "dainty/girly" sounding sneezes (even though I only listen to female wavs).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 8:15 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

Doesn't it seem like there are some aspects of the fetish that are overvalued, overrepresented or downright uninteresting on the forum? Well this is the place to voice your unpopular opinions. I'll start. I take a lot of sneeze search requests so I'll begin with:

Rapid-fire sneezing fits are overrated.

😱!!!

Oy!! I can't agree, the more rapid and more in a row the better. 20 in a row with almost no pause between is about perfect for me. 

Doesn't it seem like there are some aspects of the fetish that are overvalued, overrepresented or downright uninteresting on the forum? Well this is the place to voice your unpopular opinions. I'll start. I take a lot of sneeze search requests so I'll begin with:

😱!!!

Oy!! I can't agree, the more rapid and more in a row the better. 20 in a row with almost no pause between is about perfect for me. 

😱!!!

Just now, Chillted96 said:

oops. accidentally posted 3 times

• 1 month later...

Back at it again with another unpopular opinion! I don’t really care for spray. I know a lot of people are interested in people sitting in front of the light a certain way so they can see the spray. another common  example is that lots of people will do a video or pictures of spray on a mirror or back of a CD. I just never understood the appeal, it doesn’t do anything for me. The sneeze itself is where it’s at to me

This is probably a hot take but I don't understand the appeal of roleplaying or stories. They just seem awkward and pointless. But to each their own I guess 

I only like the sound of the sneezes and not watching someone sneeze.

Also, I really enjoy snotty sick sneezes and hate the induced ones.

On 8/8/2022 at 11:19 AM, Bleh said:

I hate spelling sneezes in any type of writing.

I 100% agree. The spelling does not help me create the sound of the sneeze in my head lmao

I have to agree with that, there's such a thing as "too much" and that is the definition  of it. 

23 hours ago, Anonymace said:

I really, REALLY dislike loud/shouted sneezes. They remind me of my father, which is an immediate turn off.

I've never been a fan of sneeze fanfics. I'd like to keep my fetish separate from my other interests, and seeing my favorite characters used in a fetishistic way just feels wrong.

I hate seeing a sneeze spray I find it gross.

Also I avoid looking at people sneezing, I rather enjoy the sound

Someone covering their mouth completely with their sleeve/a tissue/their shirt etc and being considerate is wayyy more attractive than someone not covering.  Washing their hands or sanitizing after using a tissue is hot.  

I also kind of agree regarding obs and consent.  

On 8/8/2022 at 1:49 AM, allergihoe said:

Stifles are disappointing

On 8/8/2022 at 12:09 PM, Chiguy13 said:

100% with you.

Yet, there are talkies entirely dedicated to it 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

This, 100% :lol:.

On 8/8/2022 at 8:19 PM, Bleh said:

I hate spelling sneezes in any type of writing.

Agree! I want it to be left to my imagination 😅