Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unpopular Sneeze Fetish Opinions

Bless you, Hi

I need sneezes to have a cause the person cannot run from, like a cold or hayfever.  Induced or random sneezes can be fun but for me aren't nearly as satisfying.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saimou

• Chiguy

• Bless you, Hi

• Chillted96

On 8/19/2022 at 8:23 AM, Melody said:

Stifles suck and I'm not really a fan of talkies. 

This. I've never been big on stifles either. I can also do without talkies. But to each their own. Everybody's different 

4 hours ago, French Sneezer said:

I need sneezes to have a cause the person cannot run from, like a cold or hayfever.  Induced or random sneezes can be fun but for me aren't nearly as satisfying.

Agree 150 %.

I don't mind induced sneezes if theres an underlying cause like a cold or allergies. But just on it's own doesn't do much for me.

Also hot take: I don't like elaborate scenarios or people dressing in costumes during wavs. Just keep it simple! 

On 11/25/2022 at 6:24 PM, Melody said:

Also hot take: I don't like elaborate scenarios or people dressing in costumes during wavs. Just keep it simple! 

Agreed

On 8/10/2022 at 7:15 PM, Hyacinth said:

Announcing or saying "I'm going to sneeze" over and over again is super cringe and a great way to ruin an otherwise good sneeze

On 8/10/2022 at 7:15 PM, Hyacinth said:

Announcing or saying "I'm going to sneeze" over and over again is super cringe and a great way to ruin an otherwise good sneeze

AGREED! It’s so annoying when people do that. It totally ruins the vibe. 

• 4 weeks later...

hot take: destructive sneezes are overrated. if they’re leveling entire city blocks with one itch then that’s just overkill at that point. 

On 11/29/2022 at 9:26 PM, bluedream said:

AGREED! It’s so annoying when people do that. It totally ruins the vibe. 

Totally agree as well! I think it only works if the person is talking about something and then is interrupted by the need to sneeze at which point they might say something like “hold on, I’ve gotta sneeze” but I feel like they can really only say it a max of twice before it’s just annoying

17 hours ago, riyona_ebooks said:

hot take: destructive sneezes are overrated. if they’re leveling entire city blocks with one itch then that’s just overkill at that point. 

I agree. I do prefer some semblence of reality in my sneezefics.

very over-the-top/faked dramatized sneezes are obviously not a substitute for the real thing but have their own appeal and can be equally hot if done well

One thing this thread highlights is the huge range of preferences we have. No vanilla would ever guess that these nuances could exit . And further to the choices expressed here, there are further layers of subtlety and refinement to be added.

As for me: it's a no to the weak, contrived, induced, exaggerated or controlled.

It's yes to the opposite of everything above, plus I'm definitely a sucker for some tissue involvment 😉

On 12/26/2022 at 12:33 PM, Moose said:

Totally agree as well! I think it only works if the person is talking about something and then is interrupted by the need to sneeze at which point they might say something like “hold on, I’ve gotta sneeze” but I feel like they can really only say it a max of twice before it’s just annoying

I agree. People saying they’re gonna sneeze, over and over again, is just so frustrating; like: ”Well; just sneeze, already; and stop teasing me! :boom:

When the scenario is TOO fetish focused. This is mostly why I don't read the fiction stuff or am not into a lot of scenario wavs. Like they're allergic to dust, dusting in a basement for no reason, then they accidentally lock themselves in the basement and didn't take their allergy meds ect, ect. Or she wears perfume she's allergic to but doesn't realize it until she's in some very important public event and she holds back because she doesn't want to sneeze in front of her crush, and may be getting sick too, ect, ect. You know what I mean?

I feel like I'm in the extreme minority here, possibly a party of exactly one, but I would not want to date someone on the basis that we both have the fetish.  UNLESS we met and clicked as people FIRST and the fetish happened to exist, but came into it later.  But it would never be my primary criteria.  I'd always be thinking "Do you like me as a person, or am I just a body to provide sneezes?" "Are we doing this particular activity together right now because it's fun to do, or because you want it to lead to sneezing?" "If I stop performing the fetish for you, will this be over?"  Couldn't do it.

19 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I feel like I'm in the extreme minority here, possibly a party of exactly one, but I would not want to date someone on the basis that we both have the fetish.  UNLESS we met and clicked as people FIRST and the fetish happened to exist, but came into it later.  But it would never be my primary criteria.  I'd always be thinking "Do you like me as a person, or am I just a body to provide sneezes?" "Are we doing this particular activity together right now because it's fun to do, or because you want it to lead to sneezing?" "If I stop performing the fetish for you, will this be over?"  Couldn't do it.

Minority maybe, but you are definitely not alone. That's exactly my thoughts too.

4 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I agree with you. My husband (of 20+ years) doesn't even know about my fetish - it's not part of our relationship.

On 12/31/2022 at 6:39 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

I would not want to date someone on the basis that we both have the fetish.  UNLESS we met and clicked as people FIRST and the fetish happened to exist, but came into it later.  But it would never be my primary criteria

That's the same for me :)

On 12/31/2022 at 1:39 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I don’t think you’re in the minority, there. I have never seen people on the Forum claim that they would establish a relationship, based solely on the fetish. Yes; some people find their SO on the Forum; and, for some, the fetish DOES play a part, in their relationships; but I’ve never seen anyone claim that it would be THE ONLY part to their relationships. :)

I feel like this might be slightly unpopular of an opinion; but I HATE it, when people bless themselves. It just seems self-entitled, to me. Blessing someone is an act of politeness or courtesy; and so, doing it to oneself seems kind of self-elevating, and even narcissistic. On top of that; to my fetishist mind, blessing someone is kind of equivalent to complimenting their sneeze; and so, in that light, blessing oneself is like saying: ”Oh, look! Aren’t I sexy? Isn’t my sneeze beautiful, or what?” I don’t know; just a little big pet-peeve of mine. :eh-smiley:

On 12/31/2022 at 12:39 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say it’s actually a bad idea to date someone solely because you share a sexual fetish. Definitely not the building block of a mature healthy adult relationship in my opinion. That’s why the fetish for me is so fucking inconvenient. My vanilla boyfriend satisfies me in all other ways except the fetish. I think as fetishists we are sacrificing a part of our true sexuality. It goes for all fetishes not just this one. Best case scenario? Your perfect match has the exact fetish you have. But even then it would come with problems I think. I would get so annoyed if I had to sneeze for someone every time we had sexy time ya know? 

On 8/7/2022 at 12:08 PM, Chiguy13 said:

I admit, I hold this opinion.

Doesn’t do it for me. I seem to need a pause between sneezes … anticipation, maybe. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I also don’t get fan fics. Makes me cringe.

But, to each their own. Fetish diversity is our strength? 😂

I completely agree!

Sometimes when I really want to see someone sneeze, an even bigger part of me doesn't. 😬😅 Like, I prefer my imagination to what might be a total disappointment, somehow. It's weird. I definitely prefer fiction over reality in most aspects though. 🤷 

On 12/31/2022 at 1:39 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

On 1/2/2023 at 10:21 PM, Saimou said:

I don’t think you’re in the minority, there. I have never seen people on the Forum claim that they would establish a relationship, based solely on the fetish. Yes; some people find their SO on the Forum; and, for some, the fetish DOES play a part, in their relationships; but I’ve never seen anyone claim that it would be THE ONLY part to their relationships. :)

That being said, though; when dating a fellow fetishist, I’d say thinking, how YOU would go about those situations, and view your partner and your guys’ relationship, goes a pretty long way; because chances are that your partner handles the fetish the same way, as you, and doesn’t let it run their life. I’m assuming you’re, what I’d call: a ”normal” fetishist, here; that is, your sexual life doesn’t entirely revolve around the fetish. While, yes, those ”obsessive” fetishists, certainly, do exist, their portion of all fetishists is pretty small, by comparison (though, they often, sadly, get the most publicity, in the mainstream media). So, worrying/being paranoid about it with no prior evidence is just likely to cause pointless anxiety. So, I would advice against it; if you can help it, that is. :)

Audio of the youtube sneezer (or sneezing off-camera) is better than the visual of seeing them sneeze in full-form.

I largely just prefer hearing the sound and using my imagination (i.e. "Oh this is how I imagine Harley Quinn or Krystal fox would sneeze!"); seeing a runny-nosed snotty nosed person oozing with mucus on youtube put me back in "Ew, icky" mode and takes me off the fetish entirely.

I have nothing against how said sneezer looks like IRL a lot of it also comes from youtube thumbnails. I like the fetish but not that much. It's generally why I stick to the whole cartoon thing and listen to youtuber sneeze videos sporadically.

Edited by aridynamic87
added some details
30 minutes ago, aridynamic87 said:

Audio of the youtube sneezer (or sneezing off-camera) is better than the visual of seeing them sneeze in full-form.

I largely just prefer hearing the sound and using my imagination (i.e. "Oh this is how I imagine Harley Quinn or Krystal fox would sneeze!"); seeing a runny-nosed snotty nosed person oozing with mucus on youtube put me back in "Ew, icky" mode and takes me off the fetish entirely.

I have nothing against how said sneezer looks like IRL a lot of it also comes from youtube thumbnails. I like the fetish but not that much. It's generally why I stick to the whole cartoon thing and listen to youtuber sneeze videos sporadically.

Well, that’s a first one, for me. I do agree with you on the snot-/mucus-thing, though.

3 hours ago, Saimou said:

Well, that’s a first one, for me. I do agree with you on the snot-/mucus-thing, though.

Yeh, haha

as someone who draws sneeze-fet art/commissions, most of my subscribers honestly kinda think I'm into that stuff and I have to tell them No XD idk. my opinion might change in time but yeah, I just like to listen and maybe see spray but that's honestly about it. After reading the above conversation about relationships and stuff, I think I'm kinda the guy who'se in the camp of, "I'd just be happy meeting a wonderful person as a whole; if they have the sneezing fetish like I do, that honestly just helps a lot." :)