Sneeze Fetish Forum

Talking to another hanky user

Trynasneeze

The other day I was having abit of a sniffly day so a couple times during work I pulled out the handkerchief I'd brought along and blew my nose. 

One of my co-workers who I'm quite good friends with, call her F, was right near me one of the times, and asked if I was getting sick. 

F is 20, shortish, slim, with dark brown hair. I said I hoped not just having a bit of a runny nose today. She said that she had been getting over a slight cold the last few days then said, "It's cool that you use a hanky, like an old man"

Then when I just looked kinda shocked, she said "Just kidding, I use one too but not many people seem to", then pulled her own hanky out of her sleeve quickly and showed me. 

We didn't really talk about it anymore than that but it was a funny conversation 

Wow that’s amazing, I’d love that situation to happen to me. I wonder if you will talk again with her about hankies.

Fantastic observation, it is becoming more frequent and more acceptable. Over the hayfever season I have had a few comments from work colleagues about my handkerchief use too.

2 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Oooh wow.... brilliant. I'd love to be in a situation like that.

Me too.

• 3 months later...

Knowing that I'm a handkerchief person, a friend and former co-worker of mine explained that, when much younger (she's now in her 50s), she'd been a 'handkerchief girl' at a summer fair. Apparently, this entailed walking around the event selling the handkerchiefs which were pinned to her clothing. Nowadays, she's a part-time user of handkerchiefs, including some very pretty ones, and tends to keep them up her sleeve or in her bag!

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2022 at 12:53 PM, Trynasneeze said:

The other day I was having abit of a sniffly day so a couple times during work I pulled out the handkerchief I'd brought along and blew my nose. 

One of my co-workers who I'm quite good friends with, call her F, was right near me one of the times, and asked if I was getting sick. 

F is 20, shortish, slim, with dark brown hair. I said I hoped not just having a bit of a runny nose today. She said that she had been getting over a slight cold the last few days then said, "It's cool that you use a hanky, like an old man"

Then when I just looked kinda shocked, she said "Just kidding, I use one too but not many people seem to", then pulled her own hanky out of her sleeve quickly and showed me. 

We didn't really talk about it anymore than that but it was a funny conversation 

I love wearing a crumpled hanky up my sleeve. But to see someone do the same, especially a lady, is a sight to behold. Thanks for sharing.