Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mortified Nose Blowing (Self-obs, M)?

Yep

So, I was thinking about this earlier today (not sure why).  I was thinking if there was a time when I was absolutely MORTIFIED while I was blowing my nose.  Well, one instance definitely came to mind.  I would really love to hear everyone else's instances where they were mortified or just super shy, embarrassed, but HAD to blow your nose.

My ex-wife and I were meeting visting with one of her cousins (let's call her H, about mid-30s, about 5'6", slim build, brown hair, brown eyes, really attractive) at her house.  We had lunch, stayed and chatted for a little bit, it was a really nice visit.  Well, as we were leaving (and I was by the front door), I turned my head to the side and walked into the office by the front door and let out two loud snotty sneezes, back to back.  With the second sneeze, I let out a soggy sniffle, but apparently there was some snot dripping down my face.  H and my ex both said bless you and H asked me if I needed a tissue.  Before I could respond, my ex was already walking back from the kitchen, folding one white Puffs Plus tissue.  She handed me the tissue and said, "here babe, blow your nose".  I turned around to face her to grab the tissue and just subconsciously started blowing my nose while facing both of them.  I blew out of my right nostril, soft and quiet while bending my head down a little bit.  I was so shocked at the amount of snot that was coming out of my right nostril.  It was very gurgly and I even let out a little honk at the end.  I could feel my face turning red as I was blowing my nose, because both H and my ex were watching me this whole time.  

There was no way I was going to even try to blow out of my left nostril with this tissue, if I was going off of how much snot was coming out of my right nostril.  After I was done blowing my nose and folding up the tissue (there was no way I was going to open up the tissue with both of them watching me), my ex actually asked me if I needed another tissue to blow out of the other side.  My response was of complete shock.  All I could muster was, "yes please".  My ex then grabbed the used tissue out of my hands and walked into the kitchen and threw it in the garbage, then washed her hands.  On the way to the kitchen, I heard her say, "Wow hon, that one was productive!"  

After throwing out that used tissue, I watched her grab two white Puffs Plus tissues from a big white box with flowers (the box was about half full of tissues) and was putting the tissues together and folding them (lengthwise) while walking back to me.  She handed me the tissues and just put her hand on my back.  I started blowing out of my left nostril soft and quiet at first, but nothing was coming out.  So, I started to blow a little bit harder.  Well, when I did that, it let out the longest, most gurgly sound I ever remember hearing from blowing my nose.  I must've blown out of my left nostril for like a minute straight.  As soon as it started sounding like that, H and my ex both said, "Ew, gross" (almost in unison).  I am not sure if they were watching me at that point because I had my head bent over and I was looking at the floor, trying to call all of the snot out.  

After I was done blowing out of the left nostril (which completely soaked two Puffs Plus tissues folded together...which is quite the feat, BTW), I just walked over to the trash can in the kitchen and threw out my tissues and washed my hands.  After I was done washing my hands, H and my ex both asked me if I was okay, asked me if I felt better and if it was my allergies (it was springtime) bothering me.  I told them that it was and that I forgot to take my allergy medication.  We then said our goodbyes to each other and my ex and I went home.  On the ride home, I had a few more soggy noseblows, but NOTHING like that.  My ex helped me blow my nose once while driving on the way home, but it was only a little wet.  We always had a small cube box of Puffs Plus in the car, because both of us had to blow our noses quite often.    

Lovely obs. I usually blow quietly and am always a little embarrassed. I think my most embarrassing blows were also accompanied by sneezes. I had a cold and was in math class, normally already a relatively quiet class. I was clearly sick and had grabbed a couple tissues from the tissue box at my professor's desk before class started. My teacher said I should just take the box. I told him I didn't need it. After a few sneezes, while he was teaching, he went and picked up the box and put it on my desk. I was mortified but also desperately needed the tissues and sneezed and blew my way through the rest of class. By the end, all of my pockets were full of balled up snotty tissues and Im sure my cheeks were bright red as I returned the box to his desk and pulled out all the used tissues in my pockets, throwing them away in his trash. I'm pretty sure I muttered a congested 'Thag you', and he told me he hoped I felt better soon. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 5:28 PM, ID2006 said:

Lovely obs. I usually blow quietly and am always a little embarrassed. I think my most embarrassing blows were also accompanied by sneezes. I had a cold and was in math class, normally already a relatively quiet class. I was clearly sick and had grabbed a couple tissues from the tissue box at my professor's desk before class started. My teacher said I should just take the box. I told him I didn't need it. After a few sneezes, while he was teaching, he went and picked up the box and put it on my desk. I was mortified but also desperately needed the tissues and sneezed and blew my way through the rest of class. By the end, all of my pockets were full of balled up snotty tissues and Im sure my cheeks were bright red as I returned the box to his desk and pulled out all the used tissues in my pockets, throwing them away in his trash. I'm pretty sure I muttered a congested 'Thag you', and he told me he hoped I felt better soon. 

Amazing 🥰

On 8/9/2022 at 1:36 AM, Jeff said:

She handed me the tissues and just put her hand on my back.

Aww!!!