Sneeze Fetish Forum

AI-generated images

Stimuli

So, I have long been a complete nerd when it comes to programming and computer-related things. (Man, I can dork out on Linux any day! Don't even get me started) This dorkiness greatly helped me in my never ending hunt for new ehm... "material" fetish-wise.

With this being said I have also been quite interested in AI, and the fetishy potential this has. I quickly found several AI-image generators which could potentially create some "interesting" material. At first I treid Crayion (which can be found here: https://www.craiyon.com/ )

I was, however, quite dissappointed in the quality of the images. See example:
BsEEy5q.jpg

This was a fine step on the way, but I knew it could get a lot better, and man was I right!

A few weeks later, I stumbled upon this video:

This re-ignited my interest in AI image-generation so I signed up for https://midjourney.com/ and was absolutely blown away with the quality of the images this AI created. It was like day and night! It was, however, at a cost (literally). This service costs around $30 dollars for unlimited access. (They do have free access but it is quite limited) Needless to say I coughed up the money.

How it works:
it really is quite simple. Once it's added to discord (in the case for Midjourney) it is basically just to give the AI a prompt-sentence (ex: "Woman sneezing" ) and away it goes creating 4 potential images. You can then ask it to Upscale the image, or create 4 new potential images with the previous image as a prompt and so on.

Some headsups:
1, As it is trained with existing images, oftenly stereotyped, certain images can become rather offensive if you use certain phrases (to say the least)

2, The AI wasn't made with kinks/adult fun in mind, so certain images may be inappropriate (See for yourself but be mindful of what it may generate)

3, The varying quality can be a bit of a deterrant but if you use the right terms, the results can be quite good! 

With that out of the way, have a look at what I was able to create with this tool: (Disclaimer: All images are entirely computer generated. None of the people presented below actually exist IRL. The prompts I was using was "Woman" and some variation of "Sneeze")

JTbqcLf.png

vxQcMNK.png

dLfWXWG.png

oIfTLpH.png

J46TIVH.png

VuMGgPo.png

E6T9GNg.png

0jsDECH.png

w7P5dsp.png

AsWuebM.png

4i14DQH.png
(This one is one of my personal favourites as it kinda looks like the smoke is causing the sneeze)

WS8J9VF.png
(this one got the prompt "Woman allergy sneeze" and I kinda like the blushing, despite it being rather extreme)

uulJdhr.png

KeUCn7b.png

I have so far refrained from creating something based of off real humans, with one notable exception which will become blatantly obvious now, as I suddenly started thinking of a dear friend from the forum (cough @Chanel_no5 cough)

5Yf3W1F.png

2WLfhA8.png

(😇)

Let me know what you guys think of this! Oh and if you find it interresting, I am more than happy to use my paid subscription to make your prompts turn into real images, so comment below if you have a prompt you want me to try out!

A final note: If any of our amazingly skillful artsy members on here want to touch the images up and make them better, feel absolutely free to use the above displayed images. :)

(Another dislaimer: Due to wanting to be as appropriate as possible, I have *only* searched for "Woman" and "Man" not "Girl" or "Boy". Despite this, I have removed some images for being obviously too young to be adult. Some still look young but I choose to include some as they are, to my knowledge, depictions of adults)

6 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

I have so far refrained from creating something based of off real humans, with one notable exception which will become blatantly obvious now, as I suddenly started thinking of a dear friend from the forum (cough @Chanel_no5 cough)

Oh embarrass me a little bit more on the public forum why don't you? :bag: :lol: 

1 minute ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh embarrass me a little bit more on the public forum why don't you? :bag: :lol: 

(I do apologize, my excitement took the upper hand ehehe)

1 hour ago, MikiSan said:

I would like to know how you got the pre-sneeze art on the generator site 

The thing with the midjourney-ai that bothers me a little is that it automatically uploads whatever it generates to their gallery website so that's why the images here can be found there as well 😅

It is opt-out but it costs an additional $20 dollars to opt-out. Something my tight wallet can't afford 😅

25 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

The thing with the midjourney-ai that bothers me a little is that it automatically uploads whatever it generates to their gallery website so that's why the images here can be found there as well 😅

It is opt-out but it costs an additional $20 dollars to opt-out. Something my tight wallet can't afford 😅

Awww man i wanted some sneeze pics too 

3 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

Awww man i wanted some sneeze pics too 

I will gladly generate images if you have prompts for you 😇 (it is best to keep the prompts to a maximum of 5-6 words is my suggestion) 

20 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

I will gladly generate images if you have prompts for you 😇 (it is best to keep the prompts to a maximum of 5-6 words is my suggestion) 

I'm on the server you probably caught on too xD but it goes by too fast and im only a free member so i can't upscale or gave anything in HD so can you try: Young man sneezing no tissue

18 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

I'm on the server you probably caught on too xD but it goes by too fast and im only a free member so i can't upscale or gave anything in HD so can you try: Young man sneezing no tissue

NAO9wSQ.png

This was the result. (I excluded "No tissue" because it doesn't seem to like negative words like "no" 😂) let me know if I should upscale them, or make a new bunch :D What I like about this AI is that you can use the same prompt forever, and still get new images :)

4 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

NAO9wSQ.png

This was the result. (I excluded "No tissue" because it doesn't seem to like negative words like "no" 😂) let me know if I should upscale them, or make a new bunch :D What I like about this AI is that you can use the same prompt forever, and still get new images :)

I luke the 2nd and last one ^_^

3 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

I luke the 2nd and last one ^_^

5J5aw4w.png

oA9GN6q.png

Feel free to throw more prompts at me! :D Don't be afraid to give me descriptions! It can truly create anything 😇

10 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

Im almost out of my freebies 

Lets see: French man mid-20's sneezing 

Coming right up :D

Uj2OmQh.png

MsHyHUy.png

qvzdVfs.png

1 minute ago, MikiSan said:

Bahaha nice btw are you using your free slots for this 

Haha don't worry! I bought the license for the program so I can make unlimited images ;)

8 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

Haha don't worry! I bought the license for the program so I can make unlimited images ;)

Lucky wish i could the thing is so much fun

I wanna try: young handsome doctor sneezes

11 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

Lucky wish i could the thing is so much fun

I wanna try: young handsome doctor sneezes

It is great fun indeed :D 

I wasn't quite satisfied with the results but I will post them nonetheless haha
IeBmMR9.png

X11xS1P.png

Y0Pofvo.png

10 hours ago, Stimuli said:

It is great fun indeed :D 

I wasn't quite satisfied with the results but I will post them nonetheless haha
IeBmMR9.png

X11xS1P.png

Y0Pofvo.png

lol the bottom two for me...just wish we can get a sneeze expression 

2 hours ago, MikiSan said:

lol the bottom two for me...just wish we can get a sneeze expression 

It seem to work quite well on celebrity names, now that I have tried a few notable names 🤔

9 hours ago, Stimuli said:

It seem to work quite well on celebrity names, now that I have tried a few notable names 🤔

Speaking of which try: Tom Holland or Chris Hemsworth sneezing

I'm curious about the results 

Wow, thats a good alternative to Dall-E, tho if yall dont wanna pay for this Dall-e is also pretty good tho the results are a bit more unreliable

1 hour ago, MikiSan said:

Speaking of which try: Tom Holland or Chris Hemsworth sneezing

I'm curious about the results 

Oh god yes 😍 (Not even gonna hide my crush on Mr. Holland) 
fznTbpd.png

NYnJhSh.png

xCZC7My.png

gOoI608.png

H4m6ko2.png

Chris Hemsworth is a fine fella too ;)

MWiS2fK.png

Xd5HeLj.png

5y21d6o.png

r2ml4OO.png

NXaLmWR.png

Oh god damnn...but you have good tastes :wub: