Sneeze Fetish Forum

Add Age to Profile

Mr.J 64

I have a question since I'm a newbie here lmao how do you put age in your profile I never saw it in my settings sadly :(

2 hours ago, Mr.J 64 said:

I have a question since I'm a newbie here lmao how do you put age in your profile I never saw it in my settings sadly :(

Your account needs to have been fully validated before you can edit your own profile - for full details of what you can and can't do at each "rank" please refer to the forum guidelines here.

In the meantime, I can add your age to your profile for you if you would like, but anyt other changes would need to wait until your account is validated :)

Since you don't have access to the PM system yet, if you would like me to do this, please fill out the Contact Us form (link is at the top of every page), let me know your age and I can get it sorted for you - please include your username in the message :)

-George

4 hours ago, George said:

Your account needs to have been fully validated before you can edit your own profile - for full details of what you can and can't do at each "rank" please refer to the forum guidelines here.

In the meantime, I can add your age to your profile for you if you would like, but anyt other changes would need to wait until your account is validated :)

Since you don't have access to the PM system yet, if you would like me to do this, please fill out the Contact Us form (link is at the top of every page), let me know your age and I can get it sorted for you - please include your username in the message :)

-George

alright ill do this thank you so much :D 

4 hours ago, George said:

-George

12 minutes ago, Mr.J 64 said:

alright ill do this thank you so much :D 

It's done kindly check it later thank you again :D

3 minutes ago, Mr.J 64 said:

It's done kindly check it later thank you again :D

All done :)

You may not be able to see it yourself until your account is validated, but anyone at poster rank or above will be able to - the staff can see it too, which is the main thing :)

If you have any more questions regarding your account/profile, please have a look at the Guidelines and in the Website Support board - if you can't find the answer, fill out another contact us 👍

26 minutes ago, George said:

All done :)

You may not be able to see it yourself until your account is validated, but anyone at poster rank or above will be able to - the staff can see it too, which is the main thing :)

If you have any more questions regarding your account/profile, please have a look at the Guidelines and in the Website Support board - if you can't find the answer, fill out another contact us 👍

thank you so much really appreciate it :D