Sneeze Fetish Forum

Belated hello

Mimi

Hello, I'm Mimi.
I'm in my mid-30s and come from Germany, so my English isn't perfect either.

I've known this forum for quite a while. I read it over and over again.
I love writing stories and anime fanfiction that have characters sneeze.
In my country there is no good way to post such a story.
After reading here for a while I got brave and signed up. Maybe I'm lucky and you like my stories and fanfictions.

Even as a small child, I was fascinated by sneezing. Even back then, I was always making up stories that made people sneeze. 
My friends always thought that was funny.

As I got older, it developed into a fetish. I think I was about 15 years old when I watched a Galileo episode on TV about sneezing. 
There were pictures of Ulf Ludndin in it. That was the moment I realized I had a sneezing fetish.
For years I thought I was weird and alone with it. That's why I never spoke to anyone about it. However, this forum proved me wrong. 
Thank you I'm not alone!

What else is there to say about me? I can't think of anything at the moment, but feel free to ask if you want to know something.

Kind regards, your Mimi
  • 2 months later...

Hello Mimi,
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum, I hope you like it. For my part, I do not live in Germany, I live in Belgium, about an hour from the border. When I first started here, I also thought I would struggle with English because it's not a language I'm fluent in, but with the help of Google translate, I've been able to fill in my gaps quite well. Now I even post stories that are pretty well understood and appreciated. I'm sure you'll get through this too. ^_^

Looking forward to being able to exchange a few messages with you and see you soon on the forum.
Marius :razz:

• 1 month later...