Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thoughts on sneezing in public

sneezelover69

So I was wondering how u guys feel about sneezing in public. Me personally I refuse to do that but some ppl just don't care and let them Rip and have a certain confidence with it

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezelover69

• Katzoo12

• jensenkate

• Melody

6 hours ago, sneezelover69 said:

So I was wondering how u guys feel about sneezing in public. Me personally I refuse to do that but some ppl just don't care and let them Rip and have a certain confidence with it

I am very conscious about my own sneezes in public, I dont like letting em out or it being loud. However, I feel like I enjoy it alot when I hear or see strangers let em out loud and very audibly XD

Honestly, I'm not too self-conscious about my sneezes in public.  Of course I'll try stifling them whenever I can, but it's not something I worry excessively about.

21 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

Honestly, I'm not too self-conscious about my sneezes in public.  Of course I'll try stifling them whenever I can, but it's not something I worry excessively about.

I wish I had your confidence 💪

I don't really mind sneezing in public, most of the time.  Most people don't have the fetish, and that realisation is pretty freeing.  It's a double sided coin, really, the realisation that most people don't have the fetish so they don't want to talk about this stuff as much as I do because they don't care about sneezes, and then the realisation that most people don't have the fetish so...they don't care about sneezes.  They don't care!

Not that I am going to be going out of my way to sneeze around people to get some sort of titillation out of it or "Ooh, I'm being naughty and they don't even know".  Not that sort of thing.  Just knowing that it's normal to most people, so I don't need to worry. 

I don't sneeze often as is, so this wouldn't come up as something to think about, but I really wouldn't mind sneezing in public

I try to not sneeze in public, or when I do I stifle. I've gotten really good at stifling so with a mask on I don't think many people notice me sneeze.

I don't mind sneezing in public if one does slip out, but I have an instinct to avoid it.

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I don't really mind sneezing in public, most of the time.  Most people don't have the fetish, and that realisation is pretty freeing.  It's a double sided coin, really, the realisation that most people don't have the fetish so they don't want to talk about this stuff as much as I do because they don't care about sneezes, and then the realisation that most people don't have the fetish so...they don't care about sneezes.  They don't care!

Not that I am going to be going out of my way to sneeze around people to get some sort of titillation out of it or "Ooh, I'm being naughty and they don't even know".  Not that sort of thing.  Just knowing that it's normal to most people, so I don't need to worry. 

Interesting

I feel like I didn't mind sneezing in public until I finally realized I had the fetish. Now, I mind so much. 

I used to sneeze in public no problem before realizing I felt differently about sneezing. Since then, I haven’t been able to sneeze in public because I’m too embarrassed and I’m really awkward about conversations involving sneezing with non-fetishists. There are times I do wonder what it would be like to be confident enough to sneeze in public and be able to respond to a bless you without imploding lol.

49 minutes ago, Hyacinth said:

I feel like I didn't mind sneezing in public until I finally realized I had the fetish. Now, I mind so much. 

word thats why i refuse lol too akward

21 minutes ago, bingochamp7 said:

I used to sneeze in public no problem before realizing I felt differently about sneezing. Since then, I haven’t been able to sneeze in public because I’m too embarrassed and I’m really awkward about conversations involving sneezing with non-fetishists. There are times I do wonder what it would be like to be confident enough to sneeze in public and be able to respond to a bless you without imploding lol.

Yeah for sure 

When I was younger I had a big mental block and would always try to stifle/pinch/take cover as best I could. However as I've gotten older I've 1) become more sneezy so it's less convenient, 2) cared less about others opinion, 3) forced myself to just do it in public until it wasn't that big a deal as it's not really. 

Nowadays I sneeze whenever wherever, and quite loudly to be honest. If I'm close around others I will cover but otherwise I often don't even do that

Yea I sneeze in public. People will even bless me in public settings and when that happens I'm completely normal about it. Teenage Melody would NEVER. But I literally don't care anymore. 🤣

Even though I know this fetish is fairly rare, I still hate sneezing in public. I'm always afraid as being seen as gross so I'm way more self-conscious about sneezing around people while sick rather than normal sneezes.

I never really sneeze, but if I’m in public, I will try my hardest to ignore it and make it go away. I that doesn’t work, I usually go to the bathroom before I can feel it becoming more itchy. And if I don’t have a choice, I’ll try to half-stifle it in my shirt 🥴

I almost never sneeze in public, too, but I wish I did more. Maybe I have a little bit of exhibitionist in me, but I've always kinda wished that a fellow fetishist would get some enjoyment from seeing/hearing me sneeze when I'm out and about. (Not that I think my sneeze is very interesting, but who knows. There could be someone who appreciates it!)

I would much rather not, and I can make them go away at will. On the extremely rare occasion one gets past me, it doesn't actually make me feel any way.

I try my hardest not to sneeze in public. If I can't stop it, I will hold it back until there is nobody nearby who can see me. I don't seem to mind if people can hear me, but I hate that people could watch me sneeze.

I've never thought that there might be someone around who WANTS to see me sneeze. LOL