• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezelover69

• Katzoo12

• jensenkate

• Melody

I’ve trained myself somehow to always stifle in public and make it go unnoticed but because they always come at the worst times which is in public or around other people, now my body automatically does it even when I’m alone. I’m trying to break that habit. 

8 hours ago, jensenkate said:

I’ve trained myself somehow to always stifle in public and make it go unnoticed but because they always come at the worst times which is in public or around other people, now my body automatically does it even when I’m alone. I’m trying to break that habit. 

Hm…that’s actually pretty interesting. There’s actually an Encanto sneezefic on tumblr that deals with Bruno trying to break that habit

14 hours ago, Katzoo12 said:

Hm…that’s actually pretty interesting. There’s actually an Encanto sneezefic on tumblr that deals with Bruno trying to break that habit

Interesting. I’ll have to check that out

25 minutes ago, jensenkate said:

That would be so helpful. I cant seem to find it 

Of course, there’s also a possibility you may have read it before and I’m just bad at describing 😂 but anyway, here: https://featherliketouch.tumblr.com/post/675542096903618560/old-habits-die-hard let me know what you think/if you’ve read it before!

I've never really minded sneezing in public, even when I found out about my own kink. I've kinda just accepted it as something that happens, which is honestly weird for me cause I'm self-conscious about quite a lot of other things. Sneezing just isn't one of them. Honestly I was surprised to see that so many people here were nervous about it, but I guess I only really had my own view until now.

• 3 months later...

depends. i don’t necessarily mind it but i find it quite embarrassing sometimes if i’m not with people i know. i have social anxiety anyways and strangers’ attention being drawn to me is a big no-no

I really don't mind sneezing in public, I just catch it in either my elbow or a handkerchief.

I feel self conscious about sneezing in front of others, but I can’t always stop them from happening. If I’m out in public I try to stifle it and press my face into my elbow to minimize the noise, or do it somewhere private if I can. 

I used to never sneeze in public but now I have little problems with sneezing in public unless I’m at my job or with people I know. But if I’m in public I always try to sneeze on the quieter side and always cover. 

• 2 weeks later...

I fully trust public that people except me can only be taken as a natural phenomenon that comes out naturally, so I let it out. Of course someone talks about sneezes, but I understand that’s one of their random topic. Some people surprise or laugh at my loud sneezes. I’ve never met tho if I meet someone who cares my sneezes in sexual way, I’ll be bestie with that person.

• 6 months later...

I often have a mental block, but sometimes I will have a bad allergy day and try to hold th back, but have to let a few go. I always hope nobody notices because if it’s a powerful allergy trigger, they can be hard to hold back! I try to use my arm and hope it’s winter or colder outside so I have a sleeve to muffle - otherwise I try to use my Tshirt inside the front with my hand cupped over it - helps muffle but I feel weird doing it in front of others still, so I always hope for the mental block lol 

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 10:41 PM, Unknown said:

I don’t mind sneezing in public. In the back of my mind I secretly hope somebody enjoyed them. Lol 

Yeah, I can relate with this. I don't mind and it would be nice if there's someone who enjoy it.

On 8/15/2022 at 4:07 AM, sneezelover69 said:

So I was wondering how u guys feel about sneezing in public. Me personally I refuse to do that but some ppl just don't care and let them Rip and have a certain confidence with it

I fe so "guilty" in public which turns me even nore on wich makes me feel even more guilty

I haven’t sneezed in public since 3rd grade in the elementary school bathroom almost 20 years ago. Even when I’m in my car, I won’t let it out if there are other drivers nearby and there’s a chance they can see my face. 

I’m trying to work on my mental block but whenever I get close to sneezing in public, I panic and squash it back down by sheer willpower. I don’t even sneeze in front of my husband. 

I'm not comfortable to sneeze in public. Also I hope the people who does try to cover as possible (especially if they are sick)

i can do it. It's not always like what i want to do but sometimes it happens and its whatever. gotta remember that normal people dont pay much attention to sneezing

6 hours ago, iojo said:

i can do it. It's not always like what i want to do but sometimes it happens and its whatever. gotta remember that normal people dont pay much attention to sneezing

Same….I used to have a difficult time sneezing in public but then I realized that these strangers probably don’t care… Or maybe some of them might enjoy it? 

Depending on whos around. Thankfully mental block can really do me favours, and sneezing in public with people you want to see you sneeze is fun

• 2 weeks later...

I always think it’s so interesting that it seems like a very common fetish thing to be self conscious about sneezing in public cause I’ve never experienced that. I don’t really think about my fetish when I sneeze and it doesn’t make me feel socially anxious. Maybe I would if I was prone to fits. I don’t even stifle my sneezes it’s literally never occurred to me to try.