Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Staff

Saimou

I would like to take this moment to show my appreciation for the Forum staff for moderating all the various threads very effectively, to keep the discussion civil. It has been proved incredibly important a job. A fairly recent example that comes to mind is a particularly aggressive comment in the thread: ”Dear Forum, let’s talk about something… (Serious)”. As the staff noted, the thread was not in The Snake Pit. As far as I’m concerned, it’s debatable, whether such comments would have been appropriate even in The Snake Pit; as it was particularly aggressive towards the OP, and was basically actively picking a fight with them, which could have evolved into an all-out war in the thread; not to mention, such responses just plain being potentially mentally and/or emotionally very damaging for the OP (and others with the same concerns) to read. Such comments might also jeopardize the integrity of the entire community. Sorry, if I’m rambling, but it’s past 2 AM, when I’m writing this; I just needed to get this off my chest.

So, thank you, again, for keeping such comments at bay, and addressing such incidents, and making an effort to keep the discussions civil and keep the Forum as a safe-zone for the fetishists, and preventing the Forum from becoming as toxic as some YouTube comment sections.

:)

– Saimou

• 11 months later...

I second this. Thank you for everything you guys do to make this not only a safe space, but an enduring one.

Not many forums and other places are still going 20 years later! It’s a testament to your hard work and well thought out rules. 💕

On 8/9/2023 at 5:15 PM, solitaire-au said:

I second this. Thank you for everything you guys do to make this not only a safe space, but an enduring one.

Not many forums and other places are still going 20 years later! It’s a testament to your hard work and well thought out rules. 💕

Thank you! I, also, hadn’t even really thought about the longevity of this Forum; but it IS a small miracle, in and of itself. Kudos, to the Staff, for all their hard work, and well thought-out rules, to make this sneezy safe space last, throughout the decades, and adapt to events and changes, in the social environment! 💕

Also; yes, moderating that thread must have been a nightmare. Just to give you an idea of, what was going on; besides that one comment I alluded to, in my original post; after the Staff juggling the thread back and forth, to and from the Snake Pit; towards the end of the thread, I posted, what I thought was a rather civilized comment; basically, commending the Staff, for all their hard work, in moderating that thread, like I did, here; and even apologizing, if my past behaviour was too aggressive provocative; and, apparently, that post triggered somebody so much that they started flaming the thread so badly that the Staff, eventually, took the entire thread down, and removed it, or something. Something of that nature must have happened, between my rather diplomatic (if I say so, myself :P) post and the removal of that thread. Like, seriously, WTF :eh-smiley:?!

Take care, and keep sneezing!

Saimou

Edited by Saimou
  • 6 months later...

I wanna contribute to this.

After looking back though old message forums, and looking at everything the staff has done, I want to say that the staff had done an incredible job helping this community thrive and survive for almost 20 years at this point! It amazes me that despite everything that has gone in the world and all the bull I'm sure the staff has had to put up with, their resilience and determination to keep this forum afloat is incredible. It goes to show that not only is the community essential to the survival of this forum, but also the staff who uphold and make sure things don't fall into chaos. Thank you new, old, and retired staff, for keeping this forum alive for almost two decades and helping preserve all the sneezy goodness this forum has to provide.

• 2 months later...