Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trade Me?

SleepingPhlox

I am in dire need of some Korvo from Solar Opposites content.  I haven't liked a new fandom this hard in such a long time and it feels great. I am riding the crest of a new obsession and there's not a lot of fan content out there for it and a near absence of sickfics.  So I'm looking for anyone who is aware of this show (or doesn't mind watching it) who might be up for doing a trade with me!  I'm not really fussy about the specifics: it can have tons of plot or barely any, loads of caretaking or just suffering, Korvo and Terry being sweet little spacehusbands or antagonising the hell out of each other.

What can I offer in return?  I can write some stuff!  I am familiar with a whole bunch of fandoms and if there's something I don't know, I'll probably be willing to research it.  When it comes to getting that sweet, sweet content I crave I'm willing to go that extra mile. :)  Of course I can do original to whatever specifications you want too!

Hit me up via PM or in-thread here if you wanna discuss maybe organising something.   I'll take on multiple trades, even.  I have a lot of creative energy right now.

• 2 months later...
22 hours ago, timjonathan said:

yeah I'm from Planet shlorp and have a yellow pupa

Oh good, if it's yellow then it's not close to terraforming the planet and we can all still chill for a while. :laugh:

Does this mean you are interested in doing a trade? Or are we just sillyposting about Solar Opposites?  :D