Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs (m) + hanky discussion

Trynasneeze

Today I began coming down with a cold. From the moment I woke up my throat was super sore, my nose has been sniffly, and I've been sneezing. 

It kind of began last night with a few sneezes in the evening and a scratchy throat. 

Today however I just sucked  it up and still went to work. Although I sneezed quite a few times today there was one that stuck out. 

I turned aside briefly and covered my nose with one hand,

"HEHHSHOO!! HEHHSHOO!!" I double sneezed. 

As one of my co-workers who I'm not that close with turned and said Bless You, I pulled out my hanky and gave my nose a light blow as the sneezes had left me sniffly. 

"Is that a handkerchief?", My coworker said "You don't really see those anymore".

"Yeah", I replied. "I've got a cold coming on". 

"That's so responsible", she said. 

"Is it?" I queried. 

"Yeah I'm normally too lazy to bring any tissues and kind of just sniffle a bunch", she laughed. "It's just very adult". 

So apparently it's responsible of me to bring a handkerchief when I have a cold? I thought the encounter was funny even though I did feel pretty sick. Who knew handkerchiefs would strike up conversations. 

Hope you enjoyed anyway, I'll try post more cold obs as it progresses. 

You have alot of luck with observations and hanky chat, very nice, thanks for sharing 

Just like what @Hankysneezehas said, you're soo lucky with observations and hanky chat. Thankyou for sharing and also keep us updated on your cold too

How about when your co-worker next 'sniffles a bunch', and if it's possible to do it in a way that doesn't come across as judgemental, you ask if she'd like a handkerchief? If the offer's accepted - and you never know, it might be, she appears interested at some level - it'll obviously have to be a clean or brand new one!

19 hours ago, launderedlace said:

How about when your co-worker next 'sniffles a bunch', and if it's possible to do it in a way that doesn't come across as judgemental, you ask if she'd like a handkerchief? If the offer's accepted - and you never know, it might be, she appears interested at some level - it'll obviously have to be a clean or brand new one!

Maybe. Let's hope it falls on a day when a) I bring one along, and b) haven't had to use it yet

On 8/24/2022 at 5:59 AM, Hankysneeze said:

You have alot of luck with observations and hanky chat, very nice, thanks for sharing 

On 8/24/2022 at 7:03 AM, Hankyrick said:

Just like what @Hankysneezehas said, you're soo lucky with observations and hanky chat. Thankyou for sharing and also keep us updated on your cold too

Yeah I've found it pretty fascinating that people make comments on my use of a handkerchief. 

I'll post another cold obs soon but can verify cold is going strong right now. I'm off work today and have used a lot of tissues dealing with this runny nose. 

• 2 weeks later...