Sneeze Fetish Forum

What happened to female celeb sneezes?

ArloEaston

Maybe there just hasn't been any but my favorite part of this forum was finding female celebrity sneezes like Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian ect. but now a days it seems most posts are of small youtubers and twitch streamers which is perfectly fine I have my share of favorite internet celebs.  But I havent seen much of the big name female celebs posted on here and was wondering if anyone felt the same way.  Perhaps I'm overacting and there just hasn't been any to find.  All well sorry for this spiel lol.  Maybe tomorrow Margot Robbie will finally sneeze on this forum

1 hour ago, ArloEaston said:

Maybe there just hasn't been any but my favorite part of this forum was finding female celebrity sneezes like Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian ect. but now a days it seems most posts are of small youtubers and twitch streamers which is perfectly fine I have my share of favorite internet celebs.  But I havent seen much of the big name female celebs posted on here and was wondering if anyone felt the same way.  Perhaps I'm overacting and there just hasn't been any to find.  All well sorry for this spiel lol.  Maybe tomorrow Margot Robbie will finally sneeze on this forum

Probably because people are watching youtubers and twitch streamers now rather than celebrities. Before youtube and twitch became so big people were focused on main stream celebrities much more than they are now 

I hear ya.  I just hope we aren't missing out on any good ones from the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie ect.

Yea in some ways I'd agree with you but a lot of them also do instagram lives and extensive interviews where a lot of sneezes pop up.  So i guess its where you're looking.

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, sneezeboy said:
On 9/1/2022 at 6:55 AM, MobyRick said:

Honestly, I think that celebs just don’t put out much unedited content

Yeah I would think so too