Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girl on a date with a cold (f)

Trynasneeze

So I was in a cafe in the afternoon a few days ago, and I observed a young couple (18-20 y.o.) on a date at a table near to mine. 

The guy had his back to me but the girl was facing towards me. They were also close enough that I could overhear a lot of their conversation. 

The girl was dressed in a black band t-shirt and some heavily ripped blue jeans. She had pink nostrils which got my attention early on and then I noticed that sitting on the table under her phone was a stack of 4-5 napkins. I paid attention after that as it seemed like she may have a cold. 

Anyway, I was right, and as the minutes wore on she gave the odd sniff at her nose as she talked. She sounded stuffy and seemed to get snifflier as time went on. 

Eventually she said something like, 

"Sorry, just gotta deal with my nose". 

She grabbed a napkin from her stack and unfolded it. She then folded it over again and blew her nose lightly a couple times. 

She kept holding the napkin for a while after that, occasionally wiping her nose on it again. 

A few minutes later I saw her pinch her nose and stifle a sneeze. 

She then took another napkin from her stack and blew her nose lightly again. 

After that she grabbed her handbag and I heard her say "I need to use my decongestant spray or my nose is gonna keep bothering me". 

But by that time I had to leave anyway