Sneeze Fetish Forum

Satisfying fetish things

bingochamp7

List some fetish related things you find satisfying to observe or do (just keep it board appropriate, no adult stuff). I’ll start it off:

- Sneezing or blowing your nose in a blanket or cloth that has come fresh from the dryer when it’s still warm and soft, especially when you’re sick

- Giving your nose a much needed blow in private after being around others for an entire day and not being able to sneak away for some relief

- Finally sneezing when looking at a light source sends a particularly stubborn tickle over the edge

- A strong sneeze or sneezes that is/are stifled into near silence

Thanks for starting this one off, Bingochamp!

Some satisfying things to observe:

- Watching a woman blow her nose, especially if she has a cold or allergies and she has been sniffling a lot.  It's that look of desperation where she knows she needs to blow her nose, but is too embarrassed to do it, but then gets to a point where the embarrassment goes away and she just lets loose.

Some satisfying things to do:

- Just letting out a really good blow after sniffling in public for a while.  The best blows are the ones where I am so congested that I have to grab two Puffs Plus tissues (unfolded) and just let all of the snot out.  There is usually a LOT of gurgly honking for those types of blows and the tissues are stuck together by the copious amount of clear snot that my nose produces.

- Finally letting loose a sneeze (or even double sneezes sometimes) that is just stuck in there.  

8 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

List some fetish related things you find satisfying to observe or do (just keep it board appropriate, no adult stuff). I’ll start it off:

- Sneezing or blowing your nose in a blanket or cloth that has come fresh from the dryer when it’s still warm and soft, especially when you’re sick

- Giving your nose a much needed blow in private after being around others for an entire day and not being able to sneak away for some relief

- Finally sneezing when looking at a light source sends a particularly stubborn tickle over the edge

- A strong sneeze or sneezes that is/are stifled into near silence

Ohhhhh sneezing and/or blowing into a nice warm blanket when I have a cold is soooooo satisfying.