Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergic gave me some flowers (m)

randomsneeze

It happened more than year ago. Me with my future boyfriend (now ex) enjoyed our time in the centre of city. It was like meeting or something like that. We walked on street and his gaze fell on the elderly woman who was solding a wild flowers. My ex boyfriend is so kind and sensitive man, he decided buy some flowers for help this woman. He really did that

We continue our walking and 3 minutes later he suddenly sneeze once. It heard half-stifled, but great. Of course, I said "Bless you", without extra questions. He was a rarely sneezer and this one make me happy. 

Obs havw description of appearance usually, I think, I'm gonna do this too. He was a 5'8'' man with brown wavy hair and green or gray eyes. Nose isn't too small or too huge. Normal, but loved by me. 

He sneezed again soon. Same sound, same intensity, same stifled :(

"Bless you"

"Maybe I'm allergic to this flowers"

"..." *scream*

"Can you pick up it?"

I said "yes", but I was torn from the inside. At the same time I would care about his nose and say "You know, your sneezes are not problem, I've got a...", but preferred first variant. I tried to hold flowers far from his face and he didn't sneeze anymore on those day.

In text message in next mounth he also told me about his different allergy to different type of flowers. "I sneezed 15 time now". It's so...hot? I never heard his sneezing fit :(

Thanks for reading and sorry for my English, it's not my mother tongue, but I tried be a literate.

10 hours ago, randomsneeze said:

I posted it twice ? It's my first day on forum, so hard

Yes, the first time you posted this story was on Monday and you just reposted it a few hours ago. There are some changes in your text, but the story you told is the same. If you want to change something you just wrote, just try re-editing it rather than re-writing it with a new Topic. Or bring some new details in a new message under your story. :razz:

What is your mother tongue exactly ? ^_^

11 hours ago, randomsneeze said:

I posted it twice? It's my first day on forum, so hard

I know how this feels xD 

It's my third day here and I already feel like I messed up everything xD 

But we will learn with time ;D

5 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Yes, the first time you posted this story was on Monday and you just reposted it a few hours ago. There are some changes in your text, but the story you told is the same. If you want to change something you just wrote, just try re-editing it rather than re-writing it with a new Topic. Or bring some new details in a new message under your story. :razz:

What is your mother tongue exactly ? ^_^

I thought old post didn't post bc I made it before account. It's hard, need to find cection where I'll can edit this.

Native language is russian 

4 hours ago, Yumestar said:

I know how this feels xD 

It's my third day here and I already feel like I messed up everything xD 

But we will learn with time ;D

Same :(

@randomsneeze
To be able to re-edit the last text you have just written, you can see three small dots at the top right of your message, you will then see "Report, Share and Edit" You click on Edit and you can re-edit your message. But be careful, this only works with the last messages you wrote if they are recent. ^_^

@Yumestar
There's nothing wrong, it can happen to anyone when you don't know the forum system well. For my part, I also had trouble when I started on the forum, I was always afraid of doing things wrong, especially since I don't speak English well. You will see that in a few weeks, you will be able to share on the forum with your eyes closed and fingers in the nose. :razz:

Edited by oOMariusOo

Non-staff reminder that only validated members can edit posts, and only members in specific groups (VIP, Writers Group, etc) can edit long-term, as opposed to just for a few minutes after posting.

19 hours ago, randomsneeze said:

I posted it twice? It's my first day on forum, so hard

@randomsneeze I have removed the duplicate for you :)

55 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Non-staff reminder that only validated members can edit posts, and only members in specific groups (VIP, Writers Group, etc) can edit long-term, as opposed to just for a few minutes after posting.

As @MyOwnPrivateSFC says, not everyone can edit their own posts, for full details of what you can and can't do at various membership levels, take a look at the Membership Levels section of the guidelines :)

7 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I wasn't even able to edit my post three seconds after posting, so I had to turn to the stuff xD

On 9/14/2022 at 10:57 PM, Yumestar said:

I wasn't even able to edit my post three seconds after posting, so I had to turn to the stuff xD

All hail the stuff !

You'll find the answer in the guidelines too ;)