Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which fic idea should I write?

Chanel_no5

Which fic idea should I write?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Wreck the privileged bitch with ALL THE POLLEN!
    • Embarrass the hell out of the poor cold-ridden woman!

Yeah I did this at some other point and then didn't deliver. :lol: Was distracted by other things. I can't promise that I won't be distracted this time either, but.... well, such is the nature of my fic-writing. Anyway, I'm pretty close to finishing one of if not the longest fanfic I've ever written, insane fic that started as a drabble only to turn into over 20k words and I need another project. 

So, I have these two ideas:

1: An academic, wellborn, well-educated woman, very much a city person. The type that would go to art exhibitions, museums, theatre and opera for fun. Has a fancy title and has published works in her field. Fuck, she is her field, and she's proud to the point of arrogance (no, she's very much arrogant). Expensive, classy taste in everything. Probably owns a Stradivarius and actually knows how to play it, too. Never ever loses her composure, no matter what. For whatever reason (I don't know that part yet) she is forced to attend some kind of event (I don't know what event yet either, don't push me :lol: ) in the countryside. Not only is she completely out of her element in that environment and hates every moment of it, she also has absolutely terrible hayfever and spends the whole time sneezing and sniffling and dripping, little by little losing that notorious composure of hers. Yes, this trope has been done before. It's still hot. :twisted: 

2: An actress is coming down with a really, really bad, very sneezy cold, during filming. Now, she's the kind of person who never wants to rock the boat or be a problem, she's always easy to work with and get along with. Maybe a bit too much of a people-pleaser (in the words of Greta Garbo; "it's difficult to be dog to everyone who whistles"). Her co-star (who is the bigger name) is a real asshole - great actor, awful person - and also happens to be a germaphobe. She is honest about getting sick and apologises and tries to be careful, but he keeps being rude about it, refusing to do certain scenes, and she is just embarrassed and miserable and wishes she never got the part, but she's not a quitter, so she womans up and pushes through. Movie setting also means they'll be in rainy/snowy weather or just in general be in too light clothing for the climate/season. Yeah there will be some caretaking by someone working on set, too. 

Both fics would be original and both characters would be my type, that is, hot middle-aged ladies. Sorrynotsorry if that's not your cup of tea, I'm writing for me first and foremost. :lol:  Also, I reserve the right to let the muse have the final say (because she does anyway). And I'm not gonna start until I've finished the ones still in progress, because BOY do I take on too many things at the same time! 

Edited by Chanel_no5
Added stuff
10 hours ago, InLivingColor said:

You know me enough to know I'd pick the first option anyway but damn that phrasing was too good not to click on :lmfao:

:lol:  Yeah, I know where I got you. :P I'm glad you liked the phrasing, I figured I'd go all-in with my classic trope, ice queen vs. pollen for that one, so that phrasing was the only to suffice. ^_^