Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question about ranks

jensenkate

What rank level do you have to be for you to be able to click on tags and only see stories with the tag you clicked?

for example if I wanted to click on the tag m/f and only see posted stories with that tag? 

Plus what level to use the search bar?

• 6 months later...
On 9/18/2022 at 12:25 PM, webmeistro said:

Both of these wonderful things become available at poster level. (50+ posts)

As webmeistro indicated, use of the search bar should also become available at poster level (50+ posts, like he said, but the mods will also have to verify you first).

Adding on to this, if you go to the “Read Before Posting” forum there’s a pinned post with the constitution and rules, and it has a section that details each membership level and the privileges associated with them. It also goes over how to get validated and other helpful info.

At what level will I be able to edit my own posts, at will; without having to ask the mods to do it for me :eh-smiley:?

12 minutes ago, Saimou said:

At what level will I be able to edit my own posts, at will; without having to ask the mods to do it for me :eh-smiley:?

Prolific fanfic writers are allowed into the "Writer's Group", allowing them to edit their own posts at will.

14 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

Prolific fanfic writers are allowed into the "Writer's Group", allowing them to edit their own posts at will.

OK. So, it’s not really rank-/level-dependent. Thank you, for the quick answer that really cleared things up, @webmeistro :yes:👍.

1 minute ago, Saimou said:

OK. So, it’s not really rank-/level-dependent. Thank you, for the quick answer that really cleared things up, @webmeistro :yes:👍.

Yes and no.

If you are writer, then we can add you to the writers group and you can edit at will.

If you are not a writer then once you are fully validated you will have the ability to edit your own posts for 60 minutes after posting them - full details in the guidelines - and I have a funny feeling your next question might be "how do I get validated ?" so, to save time, again, have a look at the guidelines and the How do I get validated ? post in the Read Before Posting sub forum :)

On 4/18/2023 at 12:00 AM, Mr_G said:

Yes and no.

If you are writer, then we can add you to the writers group and you can edit at will.

If you are not a writer then once you are fully validated you will have the ability to edit your own posts for 60 minutes after posting them - full details in the guidelines - and I have a funny feeling your next question might be "how do I get validated ?" so, to save time, again, have a look at the guidelines and the How do I get validated ? post in the Read Before Posting sub forum :)

OK. Thanks for the clarification. I’ll also be sure to check that article. :thumbsup2:

If you don't have access to the search bar, you could always use Google to search through pages of the site.  Although obviously you can't reach pages that aren't publicly available this way (e.g. topics in the Adult board, etc.).