Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you prefer watching videos of people sneezing on purpose, or unintentionally?

starstorm00

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this I asked before. Pretty much the title, when you pull up videos are you more attracted to people who are purposely indulging within the community, or watching someone that’s doing something off topic and they just happen to sneeze, not being aware of the kink?

I think for me definitely something that is targeted to indulge the community is preferable. It’s hard to pinpoint the why exactly, it just hits differently. Plus I feel slightly voyeuristic if there’s a video where someone isn’t aware of the kink. 

I'm not very much into induced sneezes. Natural sneezes are what I prefer. That goes for videos meant for the community as well, meaning even when it comes to people intentionally making a video for the community I prefer natural sneezes.

I prefer natural, involuntary sneezes, but the person sneezing needs to be aware of the fetish and knowingly sneeze for the community. Sharing videos of people sneezing without them being aware that it causes erotic attraction, I find that rather unhealthy. Because basically, it's like displaying it to a whole community without respecting its privacy and without worrying about the repercussions that it could cause.

Unfortunately, it is difficult for a person to sneeze involuntarily while wanting to offer their video to the community. I remember seeing people revealing certain body parts for certain fetish communities. Like for example a female gamer who made gaming videos and displayed her feet for the foot fetish community. In our case, we are fetishists of an action that we do not control, therefore difficult to display involuntarily to share it. :unsure:

I prefer when the person is doing it specifically for the community, whether it’s inducing or allergies or what ever it is. It’s a little weird in my opinion to watch people who are unaware that there is a fetish surrounding it. Plus usually if the person is doing it for the community there will be more sneezing and less other filler type stuff, also it will likely be the same person for a couple minutes which I prefer instead of a compilation of singles from various people. 

Definitely on purpose, usually by other members in the community. People with the fetish know how to make content for other people with the fetish, and they do it well.

IMO, there is an advantage to each -
Natural, unintentional sneezes are sexy, because they have this adorable innocence and sheer helplessness.
However, in my experience induced sneezes tend to come in larger batches, and have better buildups.    

So my personal favorite would be a long, unintentional sneezing fit, with long buildups that express desperate search for the sneezes.

On 9/26/2022 at 6:07 PM, t5t61 said:

IMO, there is an advantage to each -
Natural, unintentional sneezes are sexy, because they have this adorable innocence and sheer helplessness.
However, in my experience induced sneezes tend to come in larger batches, and have better buildups.    

So my personal favorite would be a long, unintentional sneezing fit, with long buildups that express desperate search for the sneezes.

I agree with this

I'm a total sucker for unexpected sneezing fits. Although I do love some inducing, natural is just better to me

In fiction/art/imagination, I want it to be unintentional, I'm not super fond of dragging the fetish/inducing into a story honestly. When it's videos/audio I prefer if it's done by other fetishists. Yeah, it doesn't fully contain the loss of control element that I find so hot (because... if you make yourself sneeze, even if sneezing itself is loss of control, it's not really ticking that box for me), but I still take that over random videos because the material is intentionally made for this purpose. It's also the reason I prefer audio over video, that way I can picture the whole scene and the sneezer just the way I want it, and not have to get past inducing tools.

No idea if that made any sense, but yeah. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ghost_no5 said:

No idea if that made any sense, but yeah. :lol: 

It made perfect sense, and I agree 100% (well, 99%; there are times I like a little fetish fun in my fiction).

1 minute ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

It made perfect sense, and I agree 100% (well, 99%; there are times I like a little fetish fun in my fiction).

:lol:  I... use that in my fiction from time to time too, so I'm at my regular level of hypocrisy. :whistle: 

3 hours ago, Ghost_no5 said:

:lol:  I... use that in my fiction from time to time too, so I'm at my regular level of hypocrisy. :whistle: 

😂😂😂

Unintentionally, always and forever (except for the rare exceptions that might pop up).  I have an aversion with people playing up doing things to be "sexy" on purpose.   Like, "performing" being sexy.  I can't connect to it, I can't feel as if it's authentic, I'm just watching someone perform.  So, a video of someone inducing specifically to cater to fetishists is no bueno for me.  No disrespect to the people doing it or the people enjoying it, keep doing what you do and having fun! But I just can't.

Plus there's the loss of control aspect that was mentioned above...nothing is cuter or sexier than that unintentional loss of control.  It's a HUGE part of the fetish for me.

Unintentional. But then I feel guilty because I’m getting off to content that they never intended to be sexual. 

• 5 months later...

Purposely unintentional I guess? I’m not a huge fan of videos of people sneezing “in real life” where it’s not fetish-oriented, but when it comes to fetish content I prefer allergies and things that are non-induced.

• 4 months later...

Definitely on purpose! I even struggle to be attracted by sneezes from non-fetishists in videos.

I don’t watch any sneeze videos, because I definitely prefer unintentional, but these poor folks definitely don’t deserve to have stuff like that posted at all, not to mention the creepy harassment they often receive as a result. 

On 9/21/2022 at 10:27 AM, Likesn said:

Natural sneezes are what I prefer. That goes for videos meant for the community as well, meaning even when it comes to people intentionally making a video for the community I prefer natural sneezes.

this is it exactly! inducing sort of takes away the hotness of the sneeze for me because its purposeful and controlled to an extent.