Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tried to steal a cold

GuitarPlayah

I'm in university, and it seems like everyone around me is getting sick...lectures have been full of people hacking (not as much sneezing sadly :/) I've been trying to get a cold since it's been a while since I had one. Today I was looking for people with sniffles or in the early stage of their cold because I'm pretty sure that's when they're most contagious. There was this guy in two of my classes, let's call him Jake. We hadn't really talked before, but today we did a bit, and he was definitely coming down with a cold. He was sniffling and sounded kind of stuffy, but no sneezing sadly. I wanted to try to find a sneaky way to somehow get his germs, but he didn't have any tissues or anything. Then later we were studying for an exam for one of the classes and he had a bag of crackers. I definitely saw him rub his nose a few times before reaching in, and then he offered me some. Of course I accepted, and tried to rub my hand around the bag to get any germs he might have left behind. Really hoping I can come down with his sniffly cold 😝

I hope you catch his cold. I can relate to wanting to catch a cold because I don't sneeze much as is and a cold is the only way I can sneeze a lot more. 

Edited by bingochamp7

I haven’t had a cold since summer 2021. Honestly, I kind of want one, but I also am hesitant since I don’t want to accidentally catch COVID or something. :P The 2021 cold wasn’t COVID, and it was a really good sneeze fetish cold. I usually don’t sneeze much when I catch colds, but that one had me sneezing like crazy and they were VERY messy. I was also super stuffed up, but otherwise felt fine. I sounded worse than I felt lol. 

Hopefully you succeeded! Share obs if you did! ❤️

From my experience I basically always get a cold at the start of the year, it's basically a guarantee. So now is probably a really good chance for you. I can't really relate to wanting to get one but I do hope you succeed!

Looks like his sniffly germs may have made their way into my nose...have had a bit of a sore throat today and had to blow my nose a few times. Haven't sneezed yet, but I have that 'coming down with something' feeling....will keep you all posted :)

It's safe to say I have officially caught a miserable sneezy cold. Went through half a box of tissues today, and slept most of the day lol. It's totally worth it though, only wish there was someone here I could pass it on to😉

2 hours ago, GuitarPlayah said:

It's safe to say I have officially caught a miserable sneezy cold. Went through half a box of tissues today, and slept most of the day lol. It's totally worth it though, only wish there was someone here I could pass it on to😉

Sorry to hear that, I'm in the same boat. Nose has been sneezy and runny and have been blowing my nose all day!