Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Yeah, I heard of that one. Sounds good. Also:

Totally Spies: Anything involving Sam (I have one - and am HUGELY indebted to Mirf for it, but it's in German and I'd like the English too).

The Little Bear one might be good as well, and also there was an episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Vicky sneezed.

If you can find these, I'll.....buy you a...bottlebank*.

*Not a guarantee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

That clip of the girl from that movie "Attack of the 60 Ft. Centerfold" or whatever. That would be awesome :blushing:^_^

The sneeze episode of Stephanie Powers on The Girl from Uncle was set in Hawaii and a two parter if I recall.

Thank you, r. At least I didn't dream it. But is it out there? Another part of the mature gentleman's dreams?

Now I've thought of it, what of the exploding hankie? A bit disappointing because we never see the sneeze that causes the explosoin.

Guest G Sneeze

Uhm...

"Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.

Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Maxâ„¢ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads."

Would anyone care to e-mail it to me? :winkkiss:; *looks stupid* Thank you in advance.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
  • 2 weeks later...

There is an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody where the hotel janitor, Arwin, is allergic to Tippy, the Tipton Hotel Horse (I know...I know...remember, it's a kid's show). I was able to find the whole episode at one time but I can't seem to find it now.

I'm a fan of Mr. Brian Stepanek, who plays Arwin, and I remember seeing this episode and it was so great and unexpected and he sneezed so well.

At the risk of being really greedy (since you did ask), I'd love to see anything you could scrounge up from Starsky & Hutch (my latest obsession). I know of three clips offhand (all of which I believe are online somewhere, but mostly as whole episodes):

"Terror On The Docks" (Starsky, one heard and one seen, from a cold)

"Bust Amboy" (Hutch, once, from allergies)

"Targets Without A Badge (Part 3)" (Hutch, once?, from allergies)

Thanks! *bats her eyelashes* No, seriously, anything you can do, as well as everything you already do, is appreciated. :blink:

Abyssinia,

Barrie

I have this series on DVD, but I can't upload anything, nor can I find it all right now. I may have lent it to someone. But I know that Terror on the Docks is in the first season, and either the second or third disk. The other two I can't remember. But it's all out on DVD so you should be able to rent it. I hope this helps a little bit.

What clips am I looking for? Oh that's an easy one.

I'd give a kidney for the Private Benjamin rose garden scenes...GUH!

Then there's also the elusive Mandrell Sisters episode where Louise Mandrell had an allergy attack...

Do I recall correctly? Do BOTH clips feature handkerchiefs?

I've got the Private Bengamine episode around here somewhere. I dont have the equipment to put it up on the computer, but if someone here would like to help me.....

• 4 weeks later...
At the risk of being really greedy (since you did ask), I'd love to see anything you could scrounge up from Starsky & Hutch (my latest obsession). I know of three clips offhand (all of which I believe are online somewhere, but mostly as whole episodes):

"Terror On The Docks" (Starsky, one heard and one seen, from a cold)

"Bust Amboy" (Hutch, once, from allergies)

"Targets Without A Badge (Part 3)" (Hutch, once?, from allergies)

Thanks! *bats her eyelashes* No, seriously, anything you can do, as well as everything you already do, is appreciated. :)

Abyssinia,

Barrie

I have this series on DVD, but I can't upload anything, nor can I find it all right now. I may have lent it to someone. But I know that Terror on the Docks is in the first season, and either the second or third disk. The other two I can't remember. But it's all out on DVD so you should be able to rent it. I hope this helps a little bit.

Oh my goodness, I apologize, DaylightStarr! Somehow I missed that you responded to my post, or I would have said thank you for trying earlier! And yeah, I know it's on DVD--they're online, too--but having the clip at my fingertips is always helpful, especially when I'm writing. Thanks anyway, though, for trying and for the DVD info. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have just found out that one of my favorite children's television shows from my childhood had an episode that was chalk full of sneezing.

The show is "Adventures in Wonderland" and was showcased on The Disney Channel back in the day.

The Mad Hatter becomes allergic to his friend, The March Hare.

I would glee so much if I could somehow get my fingers on this episode.

I have just found out that one of my favorite children's television shows from my childhood had an episode that was chalk full of sneezing.

The show is "Adventures in Wonderland" and was showcased on The Disney Channel back in the day.

The Mad Hatter becomes allergic to his friend, The March Hare.

I would glee so much if I could somehow get my fingers on this episode.

Well, i can tell you now, after about 30 minutes of watching youtube videos, that it's NOT there ^_^

Nor is it on vimeo.com. I'll try metacafe later. :P

Other than that, it's;

ep. #16, Something to Sneeze At

Original title, hey :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest G Sneeze

Perhaps anyone has seen the sneeze from the Crow in the Secret of Nimh? And in Winnie the Pooh, the Heffalump? I've been looking for the thread thats been posted about it, and haven't turned up results. :cryhappy: