Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Is that correct there was decent sneezing on the Mandrell sister's show?

Anyone else remember? I recall it was at the beginning of the show when the three sisters would vamp for a bit on stage. Louise talked and the others joked about her hayfever. She sneezed a few times into a handkerchief...in particular when one of the sisters described cleaning the carpets by hitting them and all the dust that was produced...she sneezed just hearing the description.

All fake sneezes...but my recollection tells me that they were incredible.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

What clips am I looking for? Oh that's an easy one.

I'd give a kidney for the Private Benjamin rose garden scenes...GUH!

Then there's also the elusive Mandrell Sisters episode where Louise Mandrell had an allergy attack...

Do I recall correctly? Do BOTH clips feature handkerchiefs?

I've got the Private Bengamine episode around here somewhere. I dont have the equipment to put it up on the computer, but if someone here would like to help me.....

What format do you have it in? VHS? Any way you can get it to DVD? How can I help?

• 3 weeks later...
Perhaps anyone has seen the sneeze from the Crow in the Secret of Nimh? And in Winnie the Pooh, the Heffalump? I've been looking for the thread thats been posted about it, and haven't turned up results. :D

That's strange, I know I posted those here before. Ah well, here they are again:

Crow: http://www.savefile.com/files/1234894

Heffalump: http://www.savefile.com/files/1234908

Guest G Sneeze

@ Chikara: Thank you. :yes: Maybe its just me but the search option in the forum is missing some threads I used to recall seeing, that were also pretty (if not too) recent... suddenly vanishing. I don't know if they've been deleted I guess, or maybe I needed to be a little specific. :winkkiss: But oh well, they're up again.

@ Fantasneezer: Yeah, it's the one where Raven is put on the spot in dressing as her friends art project or something, and while her friend with a featherduster brushes against her nose, she sneezes. :yes:

• 1 month later...
Guest G Sneeze

(*turns on the wayback machine for this one*)

Does anyone have the Velma sneezing clips from the Scooby-Doo show? I mean to sya it's the ones from 'Whats New Scooby-Doo', where she's sneezing from a cold while they're at the ski lodge.

I actually saw bits of that episode and I think it's been raised here before.

If Daphine doesn't have them, she would probably know where to find them.

Edited by Lynne

Anyone has the vid/wav of Stu sneezing in Big Brother UK 2000something? It has been in Celluloidstorage but was taken down very quickly

If someone would be kind enough to send me the Velma clips too? Thanks in advance! <3

Steph~ aka Launch

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact details ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
'I Dream of Jeannie' MANY episodes. We have 'Around the World in 80 Blinks' floating around... where she has a cold, and sneezes 3 times.... but there are MORE!

The pilot episode. Tony lures her into her bottle with a black marble (which she thinks is a pearl). He shoves his hanky into the top, and then (bottle cam) she is hanging on to it, like its a big curtain, and sneezes into it.

A few episodes later... when Roger discovers Jeannie. He is playing with her bottle.... blows into it... and she sneezes.

One with her sitting on the kitchen cabinet... cooking with magic.... and the pepper mill is grinding away. I guess it got to close to her nose.

Another when she is going thru the mail, and comes across one covered with perfume. She sniffs it, and.... 'AhhhCHOOOO!'

There seems to be more... but my brain.... no.... work.... goodly. :laugh:

Damn... Jeannie sneezed alot. :)

HI, I remember a Jeanie where Tony goes in to space with a cold and Jeanie blinks him back home and he is running around the base dodging Doctor Bellows and sneezing into a towel over his shoulder.

Mindy

Hi

Does anyone have the clip of Eureka TV, ,y hard drive crashed and i lost it. i can't seem to view it from the gallery.

This is a fantastic clip which i miss so if anyone has it i would apreciate it.

Thanks

J

Guest G Sneeze

Hey Launch, nice to see you again. :)

I'd send the clips to you but it looks like my computer is acting up very strangely. Just my luck, huh? >.< *groan* I'm so embarrassed. :) *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

im looking for the clip of a blonde woman in a blue bathing suit inducing sneezes, the clip came from a yahoo group but i can no longer find it...... PLEASE help :wink1:

• 4 weeks later...

This thread is being created (and stickied) in order to provide a stationary spot to post items or information you're looking for. Lost a clip you really miss? Ask. Trying to find out the name of an episode that contained a particularly good sneeze? Ask! The staff will try to move as many relevant posts from the main media area into this thread as possible so that nothing is lost, so quote the post you're replying to in order to avoid confusion!

That's a jolly good idea.

1) I know it's from ages ago, but does anyone still have the Ricky Martin vid that used to be on ToS? By the time I got there it was already marked as lost, but maybe someone has it saved somewhere

2) Luca Toni's sneeze right at the beginning of Italy-Ghana, football World Cup 2006

3) All the BB8 sneezes, if anyone has saved the URLs

Hypnos used to have a site hosting clips from a BBC show, "Out Of Tune". This one short-haired girl sneezed several times because she was allergic to dogs. I would appreciate it greatly if anybody could find these.

Hypnos used to have a site hosting clips from a BBC show, "Out Of Tune". This one short-haired girl sneezed several times because she was allergic to dogs. I would appreciate it greatly if anybody could find these.

If I remember correctly Out Of Tune was about a kids choir, so I would think the subject would probably be U-18, and hence not suitable for posting here, sorry. Don't know for sure though, having not seen the clips myself.

If I remember correctly Out Of Tune was about a kids choir, so I would think the subject would probably be U-18, and hence not suitable for posting here, sorry. Don't know for sure though, having not seen the clips myself.

I also noticed in some very obscure reference that Hypnos once had these clips. I did in fact catch the original progamme all those years ago, and my recollestion is that the sneezer, who had some silly nicknAme like Squibs, was not herself a child but rather a punk style performer of a certain age.

Whatever the case , i too would be interested in these clips.

i would like to see a sneeze from famous tennis player Steffi Graf.if someone check the whole games from french open that she played(specially in the time out).She has also a beautiful large nose

I remember a clip from (I guess) a couple years ago now. It was these girls (I'm pretty sure they were at least 18 or older) hanging out at what looked like an outside cafe type of place. The "star" of the video was pretty attractive and I remember her being like "This is how Irene sneezes" and she would try to imitate it. Lots of fake sneezes but she was good-looking so it was good enough for me ( :bleh: ). If anyone managed to save it or anything I would be forever grateful if you would share! :twisted: