Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Ok, three old-time requests if anybody still has them:

* Either or both of the two sneezing fits by James from Big Brother US season 9 (I think). They've been gone forever, but he was so handsome and so, so shirtless.

* I think it was called "I do want to be an actor sneezing fit". A pretty drunk guy sneezed a bunch of times, and he really wanted to be an actor.

* This is verging on prehistorical, but... a-many years ago when I was young and charming there was a webpage called something like "Autumn's Wav Page", which had one sneezy photo (it seemed so much back then!) and a few wavs (same!). One of the wavs was of a man reminiscing about his time in the boy scouts and sneezing as he did so. It was the first sneeze recording I fell in love with, and if anyone still has it, they'll earn my unending gratitude.

ETA: I've found the last one. It's so prehistorical that it's on the Tarot Of Sneezing archive. So many memories...! Still some of the best-sounding sneezes I've ever heard.

Edited by gryffin
Found one!
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Would love to find some of WeddingPeach14’s videos from back in the day. Also TheStyleChronicles compilation that used to be up on YouTube 

2 hours ago, SneezeDood said:

Would love to find some of WeddingPeach14’s videos from back in the day. Also TheStyleChronicles compilation that used to be up on YouTube 

Got some from weddingpeach feel free to email me

9 minutes ago, Coolio said:

I don’t think I have the ability to see your email yet :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 7:23 PM, Coolio said:

I'd also like to email you! I'll have to message when I'm validated haha

• 4 weeks later...

Any of my wrestling fans here know if there’s anything out there from Becky Lynch? I’m low key obsessed but I keep turning up blanks.

• 1 month later...

There was a compilation of a woman working in a pizza parlor who would sneeze all the time and talked about how the flour tickled her nose. Does anybody remember that one?

Was it "P i z z a P r i n c e s s G" aka "G i u l i a n a  C a l a s c i b e t t a?"

2 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Was it "P i z z a P r i n c e s s G" aka "G i u l i a n a  C a l a s c i b e t t a?"

I think so.

Has anyone any clip or info of Ben Whishaw? I've never seen him sneeze and he's my favourite actor. There's one little sniff in the movie "little joe" but sadly not more.