Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Does anyone still have the clip of Daniele sneezing from Big Brother 8, or know where I can find it? I believe she was wearing a black shirt and she was sitting in one of the beds in what they called the "little room", nick was half asleep on the floor and she sneezed, i've looked but i can't seem to find it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

i had a clip of her from the early ninties on regis & kathy lee. I remember julio iglesias sr. was on. I lost it somehow. I also remember seeing it other times but never had those on tape.

Sorry, my original post was in the wrong section. Here it is again- Kathie Lee Gifford from "Live With Regis and Kathie Lee" Anyone got clips?....anything at all? I had one on tape from a show they did on the road in New Mexico, in the early '90s. It was a single, followed by a lot of nose rubbing. Sadly, I lost it at some point. I've recently gone through every clip I can find on youtube, with no success. If anyone can help, please do.....Thanks....

Yeah I have that as well, I wonder whats up with that.....well I don't know of any guy videos but if your looking for female vids I know that Fetishpalooza and Sneezing babes has one or two videos catered to those two fetishes at once. Good luck

Edited by chui

I'm always interested in that too. I've found several such videos on FetishPalooza and Sneeze4You. I think Nikki and Rebecca are the most attractive models to make such videos.

Does anyone have the Jenny McCarthy one at the end of her E! True Hollywood Story? Also while on the subject of BB, does anyone know where the video where Amber sneezes is?

Guest Smokey_86

Hi all sorry to bother you but i was wondering if you could help with a problem, i'm sure some of you have seen or at least heard of the 80's cartoon Dungeons and Dragons, my memory tells me (tho a bit fuzzy) that there was some sneezing in it? & i was just wondering if anyone had any clips or new any episodes that i could look up & if so who sneezes? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was just wondering if Scarlett's wavs were still available on Bondi's site? I have a freaky ISP which comes with an bloody useless automatic child filter, so while I can see some sites (like this one), Bondi's one is blocked. I think Scarlett's wavs are amazing and I'd really love to hear them again if they're still available...does anyone know any way for me to get to them without going to Bondi's main site?

If they've been pulled since I was last on there, no problem, but thought I'd ask just in case... :laugh:

E x

Lamborghini

Last I checked, they were still on Bondi's page. But I'm afraid I don't know how to reach them except on his site. Sorry. :drool:

Lamborghini

• 2 weeks later...

A couple episodes from the TV show "Black Scorpion" have sneezing in them. One is the villainess in the episode "Wave Goodbye", and the other is the heroine, possibly in the episode "Roses are Red, You're Dead". Both women are very hot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Quibby

Sergio Estornudosss

This clip was deleted by the owner, and I enjoyed it very much. Did anyone save it?

Edited by Lynne
This clip was deleted by the owner, and I enjoyed it very much. Did anyone save it?

Oh no! it's been taken away??? I loved that clip!! :flowers:

Ooh, it just hit me, what ever happened to those two sneezing clips from "TheNaked Truth" by Tea Leoni??

Ooh, it just hit me, what ever happened to those two sneezing clips from "TheNaked Truth" by Tea Leoni??

Two...? I got one.

still Looking for the ALL THAT episode with the sneezy fortune teller whos allergic to wool.

Here it is. (Savefile was bugging out on me today...)

~ Link removed

Edited by Lynne

I remember two clips from the naked truth. One of them involves an apple (I think) and an astronaut helmet. The other involves a pound with a bunch of cats (that one has multiples).

still Looking for the ALL THAT episode with the sneezy fortune teller whos allergic to wool.

Here it is. (Savefile was bugging out on me today...)

~ Link removed

WhiteTigerLeo has been busted TWICE now for soliciting that clip, and now someone goes and reposts it for him *sigh*

How many times do we have to go through this? The actress playing the fortune teller was 16 at the time this episode was made. If it gets posted again, a suspension will be involved.

That information was never clarified until now. But we'll remember that in the future.

Also, I'm looking for any scans from Archie comic books where Betty and/or Veronica sneeze.

I must be looking on the wrong place. Can anybody tell me which episode of Mad About You has Helen Hunt sneezing four times to to the ever increasing annoyance of Paul Riser?