Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thanks to Starpollen, she saved my life

Kaitlynne

Wow, so this is going to be mushy haha. But years and years ago when I was first exploring my fetish I found this story called Flu Season by Starpollen. I was going to through a really dark place in my life and I had even thoughts of ending it all but I read it and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever read in my entire life. I cried my eyes out. And that story encouraged me to keep going so that one day I could speak to Starpollen and tell her how much Stephanie and Ryan meant to me. If you ever read this Starpollen, thanks so much! I wish you a long and happy life. The last paragraph is honestly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen with my eyes, fetish or non fetish related. 

[Link to adult story removed by SFF Staff - story can be find on Serotica]

Edited by TheCakeIsAlive
Removing adult content
39 minutes ago, RosieB said:

Aww... That's the most wholesome thing I have ever heard. I hope you get to meet her someday.

Thanks babe

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve always wanted to know what happens next. I was curious as to whether Stephanie got sick from being sneezed on or if Ryan and Stephanie stayed together. I really hope they stay together because they are so adorable! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, starpollen said:

:hug:

My favourite part of the story was when she was at work and wanted to check up on Ryan but didn’t call him because the phone ringing might disturb his sleep. She’s so sweet.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

Can I ask you a question?

You can always ask any question on the Forum, honey.  We are all here to support and encourage each other, to be welcoming and positive as much as we can.  ❤️

On 10/1/2023 at 18:46, starpollen said:

Puoi sempre fare qualsiasi domanda sul forum, tesoro. Siamo tutti qui per sostenerci e incoraggiarci a vicenda, per essere accoglienti e positivi il più possibile.  ❤️

I have a question for you specifically. Do I have your permission to use the characters from Flu Season to expand upon and use in my own work?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, starpollen said:

Sure. 

I’m an animator and I’m in the process of making an animated series. Can I include Ryan as a character in what I’m making?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 6:14 PM, Kaitlynne said:

I’m an animator and I’m in the process of making an animated series. Can I include Ryan as a character in what I’m making?

Okay.