Sneeze Fetish Forum

am concerned for someone I know... I'm NOT asking advice merely thinking! (Long)

Klingon

ok so am not sure exactly where to put this, it's not really my problem per se' and I'm not asking for advice at all! I just figure writing about it might help me make sense of it all. I'm concerned about Kelly, she and I are not exactly friends (in fact we don't actually like each other much but...) that's beside the point. tonight we chatted for the 3rd time ever and I wish I knew how to help her. I won't go into her entire life's story but she's lived a tough life was abandoned as an infant on the front step of a group home, where she ended up growing up when she was still a minor, she got into some trouble and did 6 months in a Juvenile detention center, they were required by law to expunge her record but didn't so she's considered a felon. her best friend another gal she lived with at the home, had a complete mental breakdown and is in a mental hospital and a complete mess, for the last 3 months. to make matters more complicated, 2 days ago a gal claiming to be her biological sister, came to the home looking to find her. Kelly Harbors a lot of hate and anger towards her biological family as when she was left on the door step of the group home, there was no name or anything left with her. only the blanket she was wrapped in, a can of formula and her diaper she was wearing. she's spent her whole life in the group home and now 30 something years later a woman shows up asking about her and claiming to be her biological sister. she believes that it's some kind of "scam" or something and in her fury, she punched the gal in the face and told her if she ever comes back or talks to her, or the other gals of the group home she'll kill her. of course I highly doubt that Kelly would actually kill anybody if there was any choice in it, -bitch though she is- I'm very concerned about her and I can't even fathom what she's going through. I grew up in a very loving and wonderful home, i had great parents and a brother and he and I were always loved and well cared for Kelly's never had that at all, she grew up on the streets and while the group home kept her fed and provided food and shelter, there was'nt really any love like a child needs. all the staff she grew up with all left and she never heard from them again, and the other gals besides the girl in the mental hospital all were sent to other homes or died as time went on, so she's never really had anyone who just really loved her for her except the mental gal Sonyia. now this gal comes along Kelly is in awful shape emotionally and I don't know how to help her. her and I may not be friends and I can't even begin to imagine what they gone through. I've had bad stuff happen sure but compared to what Sonyia and Kelly have gone through I can't even imagine! I had a family who supported and loved me even at my worst! they never had anyone at all really. I have no doubt Kelly and Sonyia have ptsd among other issues. you guys think I'm a mess, compared to them I'm doing just fine... I wish I knew how to help Kelly get through this and to a lesser degree Sonyia too. Kelly is in pretty bad shape I can say that for sure, I had just talked to her on FB it's 3:30am where she lives and she told me she feels sick to her stomach and doesn't know how to handle it all. she talked about having some alcohal but that's not an option at the moment nor is it the answer! I wish I could hug her and be right there with her despite their and my personal dislike for each other. I long to be able to bring comfort and peace of mind to them but they're so far away. there's no way I could even go out there till next year at earliest but that's a damn long time away. *heavy sigh! what a mess!