Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scooby-Doo sneeze for sale! One of a kind. Can anyone spare $4875.00 lol (M)

Daphine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoged9ImaqM
I can't believe what I just found for sale. One of the best of all time Scooby-Doo sneezes for sale and for only $4875.00. Marked down from the original price of $7500.00.
See the link below to this sale site.Β  These original pictures are from the New Scooby Doo Movies episode Scooby Doo Meet Laurel and Hardy which aired on November 11th 1972. Oh why did I spend all that money on a college education when I could have saved it for thisπŸ˜„.
It honestly breaks my heart to think that someone besides myself will own this.Β  On a side note, if you go to my profile you will see that I actually quoted Shaggy from this episode "whatever you do Scoob don't sneeze!"

https://ringostvlandcollectibles.com/copy-of-vintage-hanna-barbera-original-production-cel-scooby-doo-where-are-you-rare-art/

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sawyer said:

Daphine, I truly cannot think of a soul on earth who deserves to own this more than you do. Shame it's so expensive!Β 

Thank you Sawyer, that is very sweet of you to say😊.Β  So does that mean that your going to give me the money to buy themπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

19 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

Wow this is so awesome! Pity it’s so expensive. If I was rich I’d buy it for you.

Thank you Kaitlynne, that is so nice of youπŸ₯°. If I was rich I would give you the money so you could buy them for me πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

On 10/26/2022 at 4:04 AM, Daphine said:

Thank you Kaitlynne, that is so nice of youπŸ₯°. If I was rich I would give you the money so you could buy them for me πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

Haha!Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/14/2022 at 9:54 AM, chessgod said:

i have just purchased this peice of art....contact me and let discuss terms....

Sorry for the late reply to your comment.Β  Did you really buy tis Scooby Doo sneeze art?Β  If so I'm SOOO jealous!