Sneeze Fetish Forum

Search Bar?

Fluffington Fern

Sorry if this is a common question, I'm still sort a new to this, But is there like a search bar or an navigation tool for when your looking for spercific things on the site? Very curious?
Many thanks

After posting more, your membership level will be increased. Upon reaching a certain level, a search bar will appear.

Just think of it as levelling up, except instead of killing rats in a basement, you're posting "wow nice obs!"

Not to argue against moderation laws, but why is the search bar locked for anyone under level? Is it something that can be abused? Just seems like a weird thing to restrict.

33 minutes ago, Dawsio said:

Not to argue against moderation laws, but why is the search bar locked for anyone under level? Is it something that can be abused? Just seems like a weird thing to restrict.

Yes, it has been previously abused.

For what it's worth, I find Google to be a better tool than the forum search bar. 

When you search, put "site:sneezefetishforum.com" before your actual search term and you will get comprehensive results from the site.

I have access to the search bar and I find this to be the better option most times. Example posted below.

image.png.7a6660dc26222fde8bc4d16a92598555.png