Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happiest Sneeze

RosieB

Just want to give a quick shout out to Happiest Sneeze and her YouTube channel. She posts some of the most consistent and quality sneezing content on the internet. Not to mention she is very attractive as well. It takes a lot of guts to show your face (certainly more than I have) so I have massive respect and appreciation that she is doing what she is doing. I highly recommend you check her out, especially if you are into messy sneezes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/27/2022 at 10:24 PM, RosieB said:

Just want to give a quick shout out to Happiest Sneeze and her YouTube channel. She posts some of the most consistent and quality sneezing content on the internet. Not to mention she is very attractive as well. It takes a lot of guts to show your face (certainly more than I have) so I have massive respect and appreciation that she is doing what she is doing. I highly recommend you check her out, especially if you are into messy sneezes.

She does have great sneezes! I really enjoy how creative she is with her videos.

• 2 weeks later...

She is definitely one of the greats! I've heard she's also looking for more video ideas from the community, any ideas??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I remember correctly she says she doesn’t have the fetish which I was very surprised at

Well, I guess there are plenty of people who enjoy the feeling of sneezing but not in a sexual fetish kind of way...