Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some questions for stories

Gemmia

Hey forum !

As you can see, I'm new here and I've been reading a lot of stories. I saw so different types of stories and I wanted to make some here... But I don't know what do you prefer, in the forum, to see. So, maybe asking a few questions will be good to start ?

About the questions :

I will ask about your preferences (male, female,...), the descriptions you like (very good description of what happens in the nose, descriptions of the relationship, ...), type of sneezes you like (with magic, huge sneeze, quite sneeze...). 

I also kind of questionning mysefl about the fetish and maybe I'll ask you informations about it. Maybe you know it better than me ? Maybe you could help ? Maybe I could help you ?

I'll ask you questions about the stories to see if you understand them or to get your opinion about them. 

About the stories :

I started writting my own stories for 5 years now and I like to make my characters sneeze but no one really likes it (my friends are awesome but they don't like sneezes like I do). Maybe here I'll have a better luck ? ;)

So everything is original. For me it only means I use the characters I've created and some AU of Undertale but from my own Multiverse (if you know that game, tell me ! I really like talking about it!) and not from series or something because I don't like using them... I thinks it's making me uncomfortable... 

But I like being inspired by the way ! (I know, I'm contradictory) If I liked an idea I could use it but changing some details, but I think you know what I mean !

Here, there'll be only stories with sneezes but there will be a situation (like escaping from a monster or something). I really want to share my stories with people ! I don't know if they're good enough to be published...

I only have one weak (don't mind the problem with motivation and this type of things X) ) : I have to many ideas ! So don't be surprise if, at the beginning, you'll see 100 differents OCs ! XD

Maybe I'll add some things about with the time. 

English is not my native language and I started learning it, I'll do my best to not make mistakes (if you see horrible mistakes you can tell me, I love learning !) and to post questions often. But I want to let you answer (I know it will take time for people to notice this new topic). Maybe 2 questions a week and stories, we'll see later !

So let's start with the first questions !

1. What do you think about this topic ? Is this a good idea ? Do you want to see my stories ? Give me your opinion of this !

Here's my opinion on the topic.  This is only my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt!

1. Write what you want to see!  If you ask what people want you are going to get a million different answers. Male/female/mess/no mess/caretaking/torture/etc ... everyone likes something different and a lot of preferences contradict each other. There's no one thing that everyone will agree on.  If you write what YOU like, you'll have fun doing it and end up with a story at the end that you can come back to and read over and over again.  This is something I firmly believe in.

2. Writing and posting is always a good idea!  If nothing else, you will gain practice and confidence and be able to learn what you enjoy writing about and what makes you happy.

3. If you have a whole bunch of ideas and OCs (which is a good thing!), why not start a drabble thread?  You can post a bunch of shorter stories so you can try out different ideas and different characters without putting pressure on yourself to try and finish a longer story.  Some people do challenges, where they find a list of words and write a bunch of short stories inspired by each word, and some people write whatever comes to mind.

Thank you so much for replying ! You made my day by your optimists words ! I would try to write some stories here then !

My preference in female. I would definitely recommend a very good description of what happens in the nose. And as for the type of sneezes i like, I'm personally into characters with Huge noses which give them pretty strong sneezes. You're more than welcome to check out some of my own stories for inspiration.

6 hours ago, SpookyPhlox said:

1. Write what you want to see!  If you ask what people want you are going to get a million different answers. Male/female/mess/no mess/caretaking/torture/etc ... everyone likes something different and a lot of preferences contradict each other. There's no one thing that everyone will agree on.  If you write what YOU like, you'll have fun doing it and end up with a story at the end that you can come back to and read over and over again.  This is something I firmly believe in.

^Definitely this

I find it 10x more difficult to write a story for someone else, rather than just focusing on writing fics that turn me on about sneezing. Plus, if its something you enjoy, you are much more likely to carry it through to the end, instead of it joining the halls of half-completed fics that litter the forum (my own included :lol: )

Thank you so much for the reply ! I don’t know why, but you’re making my motivation level grow up ! X) 
I just want to make people happy when they read my stories but I think you’re right, I prefer being liked about what I’ve done by myself for myself than being liked for something I did for the others without having fun…

Thank you very much for replying on it ! (Never thought that members like you will go on my topic X) that’s insane !)

You’re all just so nice on this forum TwT

I look forward to reading what you decide to write and share! :)

I don’t know if you saw but I started a new topic where I’ll post the stories. Hope you’ll enjoy it !

(Thanks for the support by the way, I really appreciate it)

19 hours ago, Gemmia said:

I don’t know if you saw but I started a new topic where I’ll post the stories. Hope you’ll enjoy it !

(Thanks for the support by the way, I really appreciate it)

Good for you 👍 As others here have said: If you write stuff you like others will likely enjoy it as well. Write the things you're passionate about and at the very least you'll have fun doing so.