Sneeze Fetish Forum

Freezing (Severance)

Lady Blessington

Can I just say, I’m so grateful this space exists where no one is going to be like “ugh what do you mean another story about a sneezy cold?”

It’s snowing and the fire’s crackling.  Devon is ass deep in a murder show.

An engine thrums outside and she looks up.  Mark’s shitty car has pulled into the drive.

She hits “pause” and gets up to get the door.  His car’s still running and he’s still inside.

Her breath clouds in the porch light.  The air’s good.

She shuts the front door and pulls out her phone.

“Hello?” says Mark.

“Hello,” she offers back.  “You coming in?”

“Oh, uhh…”  He hesitates.  “It’s really cold outside.”

“Outside the car?”  

“It’s cold,” he says again.  She rubs her heart.

“The fire’s going, bud.  The door’s unlocked.  I’m putting on the kettle.  See you soon.”

He’s in her spot when she comes back with tea.  He hasn’t taken off his winter coat.

Her woolen throw is piled up in his lap.  She sets their mugs aside and takes his hand.

“Oh, fuck,” she says.  “Your fingers are like ice.”

He screws his eyes shut in a desperate sneeze.

“Gesundheit!” Devon says.  

He shakes his head like a wet dog, then sniffles, blinking.  “Thanks.”

There’s snowflakes on his jacket, but they melt.  She drops a box of Kleenex in his lap.

He looks down at the gift and his eyes brim.  “I feel…” he plucks out two. “I feel so seen.”

She brushes Mark’s long bangs out of his eyes.  “I see you, buddy. You look pretty sad.”

The tears spill down his face.  She strokes his back, and feels his forehead.  “That looks like it hurts.  I’m hugging you, okay?”

He fully sobs. She scoops him in her arms. He’s shaking hard.

The fire pops. She strokes his hot, damp face.  She cuddles him. He gives her his full weight.

“Were you out at her grave, pal?” Devon asks.

Mark gives her waist a squeeze and nods his head.

“Shit.  How long were you there?”

Mark doesn’t know.  He jams his fingers up against his nose and sneezes three more times.

“You caught a cold. You never sneeze like that unless you’re sick.”

“I don’t?” Mark asks his sister.  “Look at you.  Detective Devon Hale.”  He blows his nose.

His thick coat smells like alcohol and snow.  She chafes his arm, rubs circles in his back.

“You drove drunk again, huh?” 

“No.  Maybe.  Yeah.”

“That’s fucked,” she sighs.  “I’m glad you got here safe.”

Mark sits up, all worn out, and looks at her.  His face is flushed.  His eyes flash, then well up.

“She wasn’t there,” he says.  His eyes are wet.  He rubs his head.  “Devon, she isn’t there.”

“Okay,” says Devon.  Now she’s crying too.  “Huh.  Damn it.  Where’d you feel most close to her?”

That’s how they both end up out at the tree with caution tape around it, in the snow.

END

On 10/30/2022 at 4:58 PM, ice_cream_though said:

Can I just say, I’m so grateful this space exists where no one is going to be like “ugh what do you mean another story about a sneezy cold?”

The perfect place where we can express "YES!" to seeing another story about a sneezy cold be uploaded!

This one really pulls at my heartstrings... Poor Mark. Oh but he would be the type to freeze until he caught a cold, I just want to bundle him up...

6 hours ago, jano said:

This one really pulls at my heartstrings... Poor Mark. Oh but he would be the type to freeze until he caught a cold, I just want to bundle him up...

Thank you man! 🧡🧡🧡

6 hours ago, jano said:

I just want to bundle him up...

I would read the heck out of that! 🥰

Seconded! 

The angst! love this. I saw they’re filming season 2 now 👀 probably wishful thinking but mark needs to have a cold at some point 😆

6 hours ago, Prongs said:

probably wishful thinking but mark needs to have a cold at some point 😆

HELL YES 🧡🧡🧡🧡 

thanks & great to see you!

Is that normal to have the same feeling as yours about sneeze stories ? I’m kind of bored of everyone rejecting my stories about sneezes or sickness… I’m glad that this space exist ! I’ve finally found something interesting for the sneezes, some explanations about the fetish, and a place where I can write my sneeze stories without being judged.

Also the story is incredibly good ! Thanks for sharing !

51 minutes ago, Gemmia said:

a place where I can write my sneeze stories without being judged.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 welcome to the forum and happy writing to you! Hooray for connection and belonging 🥰