Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who do you feel comfortable blessing (if you feel comfortable at all)?

peach2218

I usually bless the sneezes I enjoy (I know it's weird lol). I really don't bless friends or family. I try so hard not to sneeze in front of family so they don't bless me lol.

Watching someone sneeze in real life doesn't really turn me on...so I'm pretty comfortable with blessing. I don't really think about it, I say "bless you," and move on.

Blessing is a huge part of my fetish, I am comfortable blessing my boyfriend (of course) and friends. I even say it to my cats now 😂 but I don’t say it to my family ever. I’ve said it maybe to a few strangers - but I’m not massively confident doing that. I love blessing my fetishist friends. 

I very rarely bless people.  Only close friends or partners.  I’ll only do if they sneeze while we’re talking or like sitting right next to each other, and it feels more awk to me to ignore it completely.  

Close friends and family. 

It used to feel weird (especially in a family with year long allergies) but the fetish is mostly in fantasy for me, so I'll bless people anytime. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 11:51 AM, EveP said:

Since blessing someone when they sneeze isn't a part of the culture in Sweden, it has never become a part of the act of sneezing. When I'm in a country where you bless people I do, since it has no emotional meaning to me.

All of a sudden I’m thinking about moving to Sweden 

• 3 weeks later...

I actually posed a topic similar to this one. For me I rarely bless anybody but I have been wanting to start blessing my close friends/people i find attractive but am not sure how to do it without it seeming weird since I never have said it in the past. I just feel bad from an incident that happened pretty recently where i was 1 on 1 hanging out with one of my best friends, he sneezed once at first and I said nothing, like 15 seconds later he sneezed again and I wanted to say bless you but I couldn't do it I got too nervous! I feel so bad though because he seemed upset from not being blessed, but I am not sure bc he is also the type to not bless people. 

I bless my husband. Only him. It's kind of my way to draw his attention back to the fact that I live hearing him sneeze (most of the time).

• 4 weeks later...

my boyfriend and friends only. my boyfriend doesn’t know about the kink (but he does think it’s sweet when i say it so attentively, if only he knew why lol). family is a big no-no. strangers too, but that’s just because i’m a very awkward person around people i don’t know  

On 11/12/2022 at 2:30 AM, guitrman53 said:

I usually bless the sneezes I enjoy (I know it's weird lol). I really don't bless friends or family. I try so hard not to sneeze in front of family so they don't bless me lol.

Me too. I feel a bit bad about it is what it is 

• 9 months later...

Blessing is a huge part of the fetish for me and I used to only say it to men I found attractive. I've since learned (by forcing myself to) to bless most people if they are next to me. Also, I LOVE being blessed by guys, and its okay from women too. 

For a long part of my life I've been unable to say "Gesundheit" to anybody, but at some point, a couple of years ago, I learnt to say it because I don't want to appear ill-mannered or uncaring or whatever... I feel awkward saying it, but I look at it as playing a role, like an actress. 🤣 I act as if I were a person for whom sneezing is just a totally normal thing. 😎

I can only bless people outside of my family, though.

I never bless my husband or kids.  Just not something we do in our house.  Strangers, highly unlikely.  Friends/acquaintances yes, but only because it feels more awkward not to.

I used to not enjoy sneezes in real life (just stories, videos, etc)-probably because I'm a bit of a germaphobe- but in the past year or so, I've absolutely been noticing them and enjoying some of them more.  Before, blessing someone didn't really seem part of the fetish for me, but it's gradually becoming more so, which makes it more awkward.

• 4 weeks later...

I only like blessing my partner, even though I don’t exactly love his sneezes. I don’t bless anyone else