Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for Katherine McNamara

FlashFreezeMan

I have been searching thru almost all of her IG Lives and any other source I can and still have nothing. Any help would be appreciated 

It feels great knowing I'm not the only one also looking for anything Katherine McNamara. I have combed through as much as I can, and have barely gotten any leads. 

For what it's worth, even though she never sneezed, there is a Facebook live she did years ago where she appears to be sick. She sniffles quite a few times throughout it. That's the closet thing I've got to her sneezing as of now.

3 hours ago, KR Kushami said:

It feels great knowing I'm not the only one also looking for anything Katherine McNamara. I have combed through as much as I can, and have barely gotten any leads. 

For what it's worth, even though she never sneezed, there is a Facebook live she did years ago where she appears to be sick. She sniffles quite a few times throughout it. That's the closet thing I've got to her sneezing as of now.

Do you by chance have the link to the livestream? Also ik all of her IG lives are online so maybe there’s some sneezes in there. Even just commenting so more people can see this and hopefully find her would be helpful

10 hours ago, FlashFreezeMan said:

Do you by chance have the link to the livestream? Also ik all of her IG lives are online so maybe there’s some sneezes in there. Even just commenting so more people can see this and hopefully find her would be helpful

It's in two parts. There was a full version, but it's disappeared.