Sneeze Fetish Forum

CM Fic Request

Littlegaymess

Would anyone be willing to write me a Garcia sickfic? I don't know why but it's something I desperately need in my life right now. I'd be willing to trade as long as I know the fandom!

Long shot, I know, but I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a trade with me, with some Solar Opposites in return?  If you don't know the fandom or whatever, that's cool, like I said, I know it's a long shot! It's a pretty odd thing to be wanting sneeze content for. :laugh:

i'd be willing to give it a shot if you can try one of JJ or Emily. my writing right now isn't in the best shape for some odd reason, but it'd be more than willing to try because i haven't found one of Penelope yet, and i may or may not have a few ideas floating around 

On 11/26/2022 at 7:25 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

Long shot, I know, but I don't suppose you'd be willing to do a trade with me, with some Solar Opposites in return?  If you don't know the fandom or whatever, that's cool, like I said, I know it's a long shot! It's a pretty odd thing to be wanting sneeze content for. :laugh:

I don't know the show, but I'd be willing to watch it if you don't mind some iffy writing, usually I have to get pretty deep into a show to figure it out...

3 hours ago, uwus and love said:

i'd be willing to give it a shot if you can try one of JJ or Emily. my writing right now isn't in the best shape for some odd reason, but it'd be more than willing to try because i haven't found one of Penelope yet, and i may or may not have a few ideas floating around 

Yes! I actually have one for Emily going write now I just haven't worked up the courage to post it yet...I can probably have at least the first part done in about a week.

4 hours ago, SomberSapphic said:

I don't know the show, but I'd be willing to watch it if you don't mind some iffy writing, usually I have to get pretty deep into a show to figure it out...

Hey, I'm game if you are! It's not really the most deep show in terms of canon and lore, it plays fast and loose with it's own canon on purpose, so I'm honestly not that fussy in terms of exact canon or details.

I have some writing littered around mostly the fanfiction forum if you would like to see a sample of my writing and decide if it's worth the effort of a trade!  And then if you would like to have a go at it, let me know the details of what you're looking for in a fic, and I will do the same! :)

29 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Hey, I'm game if you are! It's not really the most deep show in terms of canon and lore, it plays fast and loose with it's own canon on purpose, so I'm honestly not that fussy in terms of exact canon or details.

I have some writing littered around mostly the fanfiction forum if you would like to see a sample of my writing and decide if it's worth the effort of a trade!  And then if you would like to have a go at it, let me know the details of what you're looking for in a fic, and I will do the same! :)

Sounds good! I don't mind watching a new show at all, I'm always looking for something new and hopefully it'll be a fun watch! I'm totally game for a trade and while I haven't posted anything here yet, I promise that I am actually a pretty good writer! :)

18 hours ago, SomberSapphic said:

Yes! I actually have one for Emily going write now I just haven't worked up the courage to post it yet...I can probably have at least the first part done in about a week.

that's perfect. I'll start writing :) i have school, so I'm not entirely sure how quickly i'll be able to do it, but i love penelope and hopefully i'll get something within the week or so 

On 11/26/2022 at 9:46 AM, SomberSapphic said:

Would anyone be willing to write me a Garcia sickfic? I don't know why but it's something I desperately need in my life right now. I'd be willing to trade as long as I know the fandom!

I also completely forgot to ask, do you want me to add and/or avoid any topics or scenarios or whatever or just to run with it? 

48 minutes ago, uwus and love said:

I also completely forgot to ask, do you want me to add and/or avoid any topics or scenarios or whatever or just to run with it? 

I mean, the only thing I can think of is that I'm not really looking for anything romancy. Just like friendship and caretaking if that's alright? What about you?

13 hours ago, SomberSapphic said:

I mean, the only thing I can think of is that I'm not really looking for anything romancy. Just like friendship and caretaking if that's alright? What about you?

um... same as you. not much romance, more friendship and fluff. vulnerable emily is my love, so whatever you wanna do with it, go for it. 

On 11/28/2022 at 10:41 PM, uwus and love said:

um... same as you. not much romance, more friendship and fluff. vulnerable emily is my love, so whatever you wanna do with it, go for it. 

I can do friendship and fluff, that's like my jam :)

On 11/27/2022 at 9:18 PM, SomberSapphic said:

Sounds good! I don't mind watching a new show at all, I'm always looking for something new and hopefully it'll be a fun watch! I'm totally game for a trade and while I haven't posted anything here yet, I promise that I am actually a pretty good writer! :)

So this is a yes? :) If so, coolness! What sort of stuff would you like to see in your fic?  Anything you really love, anything to avoid?

19 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

So this is a yes? :) If so, coolness! What sort of stuff would you like to see in your fic?  Anything you really love, anything to avoid?

It's totally a yes! I'm thinking for like a Hotch Garcia friendship, nothing super romancy unless you really want to do it. What about you? 

How do you feel about a contagion sick fic with Luke/Garcia friendship possibly romance? I've got an unfinished fic that I was thinking of continuing. 

1 hour ago, ID2006 said:

How do you feel about a contagion sick fic with Luke/Garcia friendship possibly romance? I've got an unfinished fic that I was thinking of continuing. 

10000% for, I've actually been reading it and hoped that you would continue!

4 hours ago, ID2006 said:

@SomberSapphic is there anything in particular you really like or don't want included. Since you are new to posting its hard to get a feel for those things without asking. 

I mean, high fevers and caretaking are just kind of my thing, not sure why. If you could throw that in I'd be super grateful, but only if you think it works :)  

On 12/2/2022 at 3:25 PM, SomberSapphic said:

It's totally a yes! I'm thinking for like a Hotch Garcia friendship, nothing super romancy unless you really want to do it. What about you? 

So totally ready to do this, if you're still up for it! I know I haven't checked in for a while so if things have changed that is cool too.  For me, the only thing my little heart desires is sick Korvo.  Anything illness related is A-OK to me.  If you want to ship him with Terry or make them just friends or have them getting on each other's last damn nerve, all of those fit canon, and all of those are good to me!  And I will be the most grateful person in the world and move heaven and earth to make you the very best fic I possibly can!

6 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

So totally ready to do this, if you're still up for it! I know I haven't checked in for a while so if things have changed that is cool too.  For me, the only thing my little heart desires is sick Korvo.  Anything illness related is A-OK to me.  If you want to ship him with Terry or make them just friends or have them getting on each other's last damn nerve, all of those fit canon, and all of those are good to me!  And I will be the most grateful person in the world and move heaven and earth to make you the very best fic I possibly can!

I am still up for it and I will do my best to give the show justice!!