Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lads are Moving on

sneezeguy468

Anyone watching the World Cup? Great showing by the lads. England barely squeaks in after losing 0-0 to the US. Hope we get to play you guys again.

I'm not really a football fan but I do watch some of the World Cup when it's happening. Seems like a good one this time, with lots of upsets - Saudi Arabia beating Argentina, I would not have predicted that in a million years. :D Even England aren't playing badly this time, though that England-USA game was a bit boring.

It's the Welsh fans I really feel sorry for though. Quite apart from the fact that Wales played pretty badly, imagine it - the first World Cup Wales gets to in decades, and it's in Qatar! Any fans who wanted to go will have had to pay loads of money to go and stay in a tent.

Without trying to get too high-and-mighty about this, I think for several reasons FIFA should never have given the World Cup to Qatar, and I hope this finally causes FIFA to become less of a dodgy organization. Not holding my breath though!

And Belgium didn't make it through! I used to speak to someone from Belgium in the community! Wondering how she's taking it haha.

Don't expect any change. FIFA is about as openly corrupt as an organization can get. 

On 11/30/2022 at 2:47 PM, sneezeguy468 said:

Anyone watching the World Cup? Great showing by the lads. England barely squeaks in after losing 0-0 to the US. Hope we get to play you guys again.

Losing 0-0? surely thats classed as a draw lol

2 minutes ago, spc_anubis said:

Losing 0-0? surely thats classed as a draw lol

(it's a joke)

But the lads were terrible today, guess they didn't teach them how to mark up. Oh well. 

with how much hype we have for England at the moment, it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow... Unfortunately im a Liverpool fan so was cheering for the Dutch earlier because of Virgil 🙈

On 12/2/2022 at 11:38 PM, sneezeguy468 said:

Don't expect any change. FIFA is about as openly corrupt as an organization can get. 

Yeah, you can't even make jokes about it now because the most ridiculous thing has already happened:

"Haha FIFA is so corrupt I bet they'll give the World Cup to somewhere like Qatar next! Oh wait a minute..."

Anyway, let's wish England luck for the game against Senegal tonight! 🤞