Sneeze Fetish Forum

membership ranks

DLC

Apparently, there are some missing ranks, because nowhere in the 'Membership' section of the 'Read Before Posting' page does it list "Posting School" or "Posting Graduate", meaning I have no idea WHAT benefits these ranks have. I just went from  the former rank to the latter one today, but I'd love to know if I can get access to the adult boards.

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion this has caused - the membership ranks just give you a random title/message on your profile information based on your current post count - they have no special perks/benefits linked to them at all, they're just a bit of fun.

I'll update the information in the guidelines and Read Before Posting sections.

I have also validated your account and given you access to the Adult Board now :)

10 hours ago, Mr_G said:

Hi,

Apologies for the confusion this has caused - the membership ranks just give you a random title/message on your profile information based on your current post count - they have no special perks/benefits linked to them at all, they're just a bit of fun.

I'll update the information in the guidelines and Read Before Posting sections.

I have also validated your account and given you access to the Adult Board now :)

Thank you!  ☺