Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stable Diffusion AI sneezes

baron_von_gotta

Just now, baron_von_gotta said:

What's happening when you try?

well the program doesnt open and i cant find any shortcuts to click and i just get the cmd prompt but nothing else 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baron_von_gotta

• PollenFiend

• MikiSan

• webmeistro

1 minute ago, MikiSan said:

well the program doesnt open and i cant find any shortcuts to click and i just get the cmd prompt but nothing else 

If you downloaded it from here, you want to run it by clicking on webui-user.bat (assuming Windows machine). You have to have already installed python though, before it will work. For me, I couldn't get it to work unless python was exactly version 3.10.6. You can download that here. Probably the windows installer (64 bit) but it'll depend on your machine. Go through the steps of installing python and make sure you tell it to add python to your PATH at the end of the install. 

If python is installed, when you boot up the webui-user you have to wait a long time the first time, like maybe 20 minutes, it'll give some outputs about installing torch and other dependencies. Then it'll eventually create a URL where you can access the GUI. 

I have to go to bed now but I'll check the thread in the morning if you still have issues

3 minutes ago, baron_von_gotta said:

If you downloaded it from here, you want to run it by clicking on webui-user.bat (assuming Windows machine). You have to have already installed python though, before it will work. For me, I couldn't get it to work unless python was exactly version 3.10.6. You can download that here. Probably the windows installer (64 bit) but it'll depend on your machine. Go through the steps of installing python and make sure you tell it to add python to your PATH at the end of the install. 

If python is installed, when you boot up the webui-user you have to wait a long time the first time, like maybe 20 minutes, it'll give some outputs about installing torch and other dependencies. Then it'll eventually create a URL where you can access the GUI. 

I have to go to bed now but I'll check the thread in the morning if you still have issues

venv "C:\Users\14702\Documents\stable-diffusion-webui-master\venv\Scripts\Python.exe"
Python 3.10.6 (tags/v3.10.6:9c7b4bd, Aug  1 2022, 21:53:49) [MSC v.1932 64 bit (AMD64)]
Commit hash: <none>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\14702\Documents\stable-diffusion-webui-master\launch.py", line 294, in <module>
    prepare_environment()
  File "C:\Users\14702\Documents\stable-diffusion-webui-master\launch.py", line 209, in prepare_environment
    run_python("import torch; assert torch.cuda.is_available(), 'Torch is not able to use GPU; add --skip-torch-cuda-test to COMMANDLINE_ARGS variable to disable this check'")
  File "C:\Users\14702\Documents\stable-diffusion-webui-master\launch.py", line 73, in run_python
    return run(f'"{python}" -c "{code}"', desc, errdesc)
  File "C:\Users\14702\Documents\stable-diffusion-webui-master\launch.py", line 49, in run
    raise RuntimeError(message)
RuntimeError: Error running command.
Command: "C:\Users\14702\Documents\stable-diffusion-webui-master\venv\Scripts\python.exe" -c "import torch; assert torch.cuda.is_available(), 'Torch is not able to use GPU; add --skip-torch-cuda-test to COMMANDLINE_ARGS variable to disable this check'"
Error code: 1
stdout: <empty>
stderr: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
AssertionError: Torch is not able to use GPU; add --skip-torch-cuda-test to COMMANDLINE_ARGS variable to disable this check

I just get that torch wont work for me I have everthing in the folders and nothing

5 hours ago, MikiSan said:

AssertionError: Torch is not able to use GPU; add --skip-torch-cuda-test to COMMANDLINE_ARGS variable to disable this check

I just get that torch wont work for me I have everthing in the folders and nothing

It's complaining that it can't "use" (find) your GPU. Maybe a silly question but is there a sufficiently powerful GPU for it to find/use? You need a video card with at least 6G VRAM. A lot of laptops don't even have a GPU at all

7 hours ago, baron_von_gotta said:

It's complaining that it can't "use" (find) your GPU. Maybe a silly question but is there a sufficiently powerful GPU for it to find/use? You need a video card with at least 6G VRAM. A lot of laptops don't even have a GPU at all

Yeah I'm on a laptop 😕

4 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

Yep, it needs an Nvidia GPU and a decent chunk of VRAM. Unless it's a "gaming laptop" you probably have neither.

no its not an actual gaming laptop just a regular decent one 

I'm working on something new, there's not any naughty bits in it but I still feel like it belongs in the adult board because it involves bondage themes (vines as restraints). How do I apply to gain access?

Oh it looks like I need to make some more posts first so maybe I'll just save it for later after I make some more "SFW" ones that can be posted here ;) 

Allergic demon girl. I imagined this as an action shot right as her lungs filled with just enough air to burst the buttons on her shirt. You know, normal demon sneezing fit stuff. Her left hand was irredeemably alien-looking, so I kind of just asked the AI to throw a handkerchief pattern over it and called it a day. That IS probably what a demon's handkerchief would look like...

iDQs3YG.png

7 hours ago, baron_von_gotta said:

I'm working on something new, there's not any naughty bits in it but I still feel like it belongs in the adult board because it involves bondage themes (vines as restraints). How do I apply to gain access?

When you hit 50 posts, you attain the coveted 'poster' rank, which, among other things, allows you to *ask* for adult board access.

Bear in mind that pooping out three dozen low effort posts like "Wow, great obs!" is a surefire way to not gain access.

7 hours ago, webmeistro said:

When you hit 50 posts, you attain the coveted 'poster' rank, which, among other things, allows you to *ask* for adult board access.

Bear in mind that pooping out three dozen low effort posts like "Wow, great obs!" is a surefire way to not gain access.

Sounds good, I'm not in any hurry.

Somewhat inspired by my last post, a sneezy sorceress.

It's really impolite to turn your manservant/bodyguard into a sheep, but it's not her fault that her sneeze sounds like the incantation for Baleful Polymorph. Or that she's somewhat allergic to flowers. Or that she knew that and picked one anyways. OK, maybe the situation is a little bit her fault. But he's so cute as a sheep though. And look at his face, this isn't the first time this happened.

DJrntqX.png

F222 seems pretty intriguing. This was only inpainted twice, once to get the sneeze face and once to cover up a bare chest so it could be posted.

hLzA3Lz.png

Definitely going to play with it some more!!

21 hours ago, baron_von_gotta said:

Allergic demon girl. I imagined this as an action shot right as her lungs filled with just enough air to burst the buttons on her shirt. You know, normal demon sneezing fit stuff. Her left hand was irredeemably alien-looking, so I kind of just asked the AI to throw a handkerchief pattern over it and called it a day. That IS probably what a demon's handkerchief would look like...

iDQs3YG.png

I'm really liking this one. There's something about a pinkish red little upturned nose that gets to me. Bravo!

1 hour ago, MikiSan said:

this one is nice 

46 minutes ago, papabear70 said:

I'm really liking this one. There's something about a pinkish red little upturned nose that gets to me. Bravo!

Thanks!! ❤️

Playing around with img2img feature and the prompt:
"beautiful blonde, huge ass, swimsuit model, by the pool, desperate need to sneeze, terrible allergies, angry violent scream sneeze"

RU2d4xX.png

MIbu569.png