Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stable Diffusion AI sneezes

baron_von_gotta

So I've been working on a couple versions of an adult-themed follow-up pic to the one above with the lady on the bus.  I'll post those new pics to the adult board but also wanted to share some tips here from the recent work.

Regarding using artist names and making the AI focus on realism vs other drawing styles (e.g. painting), I found that the seed value plays a big role in guiding the AI on the style path you want.  I had success in carrying over the seed value from other pics I did that had more realistic styles vs artistic styles.  Also, I was experimenting more with sneeze spray / messy runny noses with a realistic look and it worked best when I carried over the seed value from my Carriage Ride picture with the successfully watery-looking sneeze spray.  So play around with different seed values if you have previous pics with a look you want to replicate.

Here are two interpretations of Audrey from my story after she gets back home to shower off all the pollen that's been causing her allergy attack.  One is more artistic and the other more realistic in style.

5CecP1p.png

YvZgykf.png

Another tip - I'm a fan of iterating sections of the picture while in-painting but I found that if you do that too many times, it reinforces the style-related prompt tags too much vs the rest of the picture.  E.g. if I iterated the face too much to reinforce the "sneeziness", the AI will also make it more and more "photorealistic", "highly detailed", "HDR" or whatever other style tags are there, while the rest of the body will be less photorealistic etc.  That leads to some weird uncanny valley type effects where part of the body becomes more real/detailed/etc. and the other parts don't.  So be careful with that.  Lastly, I know I previously said I like to use high CFG values but now I often get better results with something like 10-12 instead of 15+ especially if my prompt is kinda complicated and the AI just gets too confused trying to do what I say.

Anyway, hope this helps everyone keep working on their own art projects!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baron_von_gotta

• PollenFiend

• MikiSan

• webmeistro

38 minutes ago, PollenFiend said:

Another tip - I'm a fan of iterating sections of the picture while in-painting but I found that if you do that too many times, it reinforces the style-related prompt tags too much vs the rest of the picture.  E.g. if I iterated the face too much to reinforce the "sneeziness", the AI will also make it more and more "photorealistic", "highly detailed", "HDR" or whatever other style tags are there, while the rest of the body will be less photorealistic etc.  That leads to some weird uncanny valley type effects where part of the body becomes more real/detailed/etc. and the other parts don't.  So be careful with that.  Lastly, I know I previously said I like to use high CFG values but now I often get better results with something like 10-12 instead of 15+ especially if my prompt is kinda complicated and the AI just gets too confused trying to do what I say.

Those are some great tips, I've been inpainting with crazy high detail and sometimes it breaks, good to have a better handle on why

I have begun dabbling into the world of Stable Diffusion and, while I still have a lot to learn, I'm starting to see some decent results:
Cz7WvLi.jpg

PvYaj27.jpg

11 hours ago, Stimuli said:

I have begun dabbling into the world of Stable Diffusion and, while I still have a lot to learn, I'm starting to see some decent results:

YES! New person posting! And also, nice pre-sneeze pics 😈

Here are three images from three different models with kind of a similar vibe. And one more only for the adult version of this thread.

AGfyqq5.png

ptYUKZy.png

CUTm6hU.jpg

The last one was a lot of work in Gimp and inpainting, I'm not perfectly happy with it but I learned a lot making it.

It's great there are new people joining this thread and sharing lessons learned.  Keep it coming, as tech tips benefit all of us.  Let's keep improving together.  I've slowed down a little in my pace of creating AI art but will of course share new stuff as I make it.

I'm still very, very new to this but here's a few more I kinda like 😇

P5zkGYt.jpg
This one's a little over the top in multiple ways, (especially the teeth, phew!) but there's something about it that really tickles me the right way:

upXyxQ0.jpg

Z49g5ck.jpg
v1U0Bjh.png
c2rgVaK.jpg

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!

To mark the occasion, I worked on another pic with my elegant ancient Chinese allergy sufferer, Chunhua.  This time she is trying to do a rejuvenating cleanse in a natural mountain spring, and just can't understand why it isn't helping...  In fact, it seems to be making her sneezing and runny nose even worse.  (Sorry, been experimenting more with allergy mess!  Kinda intense this time, given her situation)

Also finishing up an adult version of this pic and an accompanying short addition to the story that goes along with this character.  I'll post those in their respective forum sections soon.  I'll also edit this post later with tips I learned while creating this new work.

G4Bv6uI.png

This site is addictive! I've been playing around with it off and on ever since @baron_von_gotta made this thread, and while I hadn't been having a lot of success, I managed to hit on some combinations last night that generated some pretty good pictures. I figured it was only fair to share them in thanks. Sadly, I can't link them directly, so imgur links will have to do (and despite being asked to confirm you're over 18, all of the images should be safe for work, or at least on par with some of the other pictures in this thread).

https://imgur.com/a/7pl7X67

I've also got a few that have much more obvious wonkiness, but that I like anyway. I particularly like the last one, because it almost got the word right, and yet...

https://imgur.com/a/lR9BStL

23 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

I'll also edit this post later with tips I learned while creating this new work.

Hi again. Okay so as for some tips from recent experience...

Since the hands and sneezy face typically needs more inpainting to get right vs the body or background, the AI found it tough to get the details right with both being relatively smaller in this picture vs others where it was much more close up. There seems to be two ways to solve this. I read that using the option to "inpaint at full resolution" should help where the mask area is small, as the AI would use the full canvas resolution to paint that area then downscale it back to fit in the original picture. However it also needs a high value in the accompanying "padding" slider, as that gives the AI more of the full image to understand what it is trying to inpaint. Without it, I got some truly freaky drawings like where I masked just the nose, the AI tried to draw the entire face inside the area of the nose. Created some funny monstrosities.

Alternatively I also upscaled the picture to 2160x2160, used GIMP to crop the area I wanted to edit, sort of effectively zooming in, and used only the cropped section as a new image to inpaint. I then took the result and pasted it back on top of the high res picture in its right place. Big caveat - if using this method, inpaint far away from the edges of the zoomed cropped image. Otherwise the AI will alter the edges of the cropped section and it won't "blend" back into the original pic when you try pasting it back.

Lastly, at least with the model I'm using (still HassanBlend for now) it doesn't handle full profile views of faces as well as viewing the face in portrait of even on an angle. Took a while before I got decent results with the mouth and nose. It especially had trouble with "restore faces" in a profile view so I just left that off the whole time yet still got good results.

If you have questions about the above (it might be hard to visualize what I mean...), ask and I'll try to show some samples of work in progress to help demonstrate.

Good luck with your art!

So… I’m just gonna say this, to put it out there. I don’t exactly object to you all using AI for this stuff, I think ideally this would actually be a great use for AI, but you should know that almost all of the work that goes into AI image generation is stolen. For almost all of their starting works artists didn’t give permission for their work to be used, were not compensated, and are often not even aware their work was made part of a database like this. The companies that make these programs are turning profits off of artwork they stole while at the same time threatening those artist’s livelihood. It’s a massive injustice that the art community is having a really hard time fighting because it is already very common for people to view art as something that “should” be free rather than a product that takes skill to create, so the scale at which these companies are doing this kinda flies under the radar. I’m not going to hound any of you for using them or even continuing to do so after reading this, but I will ask you to consider the consequences of your decisions on the artistic community at large.

I think it would be best if we didn't have that discussion, simply because it's being debated absolutely everywhere else and I really don't want to slog through it again.

@SweetPotatobrought up concerns that were very valid and obviously very important to him...and the response is "I'm tired of hearing that argument"?  It hasn't been brought up on this forum or discussed here at all, and just to dismiss it because it's apparently been discussed elsewhere doesn't seem right. 

Maybe the discussion should be split off so we can have it somewhere where it won't derail this particular thread, but if even one person thought it was worth bringing up and having a discussion about, maybe the forum could do them the courtesy of listening?  I for one haven't heard much about the subject at all, and I'm very interested in what's been brought up.

I agree 100% with the above. I'm not gonna make a big stink here because I also think it would probably be the right move to have a separate thread for discussing this, but I do feel compelled to point out that saying "don't talk about it and carry on" is absolutely taking a stance on the matter.

21 hours ago, webmeistro said:

I think it would be best if we didn't have that discussion, simply because it's being debated absolutely everywhere else and I really don't want to slog through it again.

22 hours ago, SweetPotato said:

So… I’m just gonna say this, to put it out there. I don’t exactly object to you all using AI for this stuff, I think ideally this would actually be a great use for AI, but you should know that almost all of the work that goes into AI image generation is stolen. For almost all of their starting works artists didn’t give permission for their work to be used, were not compensated, and are often not even aware their work was made part of a database like this. The companies that make these programs are turning profits off of artwork they stole while at the same time threatening those artist’s livelihood. It’s a massive injustice that the art community is having a really hard time fighting because it is already very common for people to view art as something that “should” be free rather than a product that takes skill to create, so the scale at which these companies are doing this kinda flies under the radar. I’m not going to hound any of you for using them or even continuing to do so after reading this, but I will ask you to consider the consequences of your decisions on the artistic community at large.

21 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

@SweetPotatobrought up concerns that were very valid and obviously very important to him...and the response is "I'm tired of hearing that argument"?  It hasn't been brought up on this forum or discussed here at all, and just to dismiss it because it's apparently been discussed elsewhere doesn't seem right. 

Maybe the discussion should be split off so we can have it somewhere where it won't derail this particular thread, but if even one person thought it was worth bringing up and having a discussion about, maybe the forum could do them the courtesy of listening?  I for one haven't heard much about the subject at all, and I'm very interested in what's been brought up.

I agree with everyone here. There are good things and bad things about Ai art, and there's a lot of discussions and arguments with the topic. Creating a different topic post is an idea because some people haven't seen or noticed the other places AI art has been talked about.

I don't have much knowledge but I can share what I think in a really short way. The internet itself has many behind the scenes coding that makes website links function. Click a link, and the link sends you somewhere. AI art is similar. It has behind the scenes coding that makes the AI work.

To me, photoshop, MMD, XNAlara, RPG maker, AI art programs, even as far back as old Microsoft Word there's Clip Art data that stores artwork that people have made in the past. These different tools all have artists work in them. Some artist gave permission, and some artists have no idea their art is used.

Like most discussions there's positive sides and negative sides. Some AI art users are being specifically targeted for hate. Some AI artists are helpful with explaining what they are doing. Some Ai art users do absolutely absurd stuff and take advantage of money.

When I attempted one Ai art program to create a sneeze, the artwork was very, very warped and didn't look anything like what a sneeze is. AI art is a tool. The more time a tool is used, the more the tool will help. A random person can't just type in "sneeze" and magically a sneeze is made.

I could write a lot more about this, but I do think this conversation should be moved to a different topic post. People need to learn what AI art is and the good and bad sides of it.

The AI art here has a stunning amount of detail with them! The expressions actually LOOK like sneezes, the people LOOK like people. When I attempted AI art the art looked more like blended shapes that literally were warped. No mouth, no nose, the eyes were nothing like how eyes should look XD.

I like that people can create with AI art. I am hopeful for advancements. I also have worries and concerns but I am more open and welcome to what can happen with movies and animation in the future.

I personally don't think there's a problem with AI art. It's fun to mess around with.

The only problem I have is people that believe that AI is the future and will replace all art. 

AI Generated Art doesn't look right without the eye and soul of a human.

As an artist, I don't typically like AI generated art for a multitude of reasons. However, I saw this and for some reason I decided to give it a shot. I clicked the link where I wouldn't have to download it and...in it's defense, I simply used 'sneezing' as a prompt, nothing else, no negative prompt.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

Saw my set of pictures. What. Is going. On.

On 1/11/2023 at 4:54 PM, PollenFiend said:

So I've been working on a couple versions of an adult-themed follow-up pic to the one above with the lady on the bus.  I'll post those new pics to the adult board but also wanted to share some tips here from the recent work.

Regarding using artist names and making the AI focus on realism vs other drawing styles (e.g. painting), I found that the seed value plays a big role in guiding the AI on the style path you want.  I had success in carrying over the seed value from other pics I did that had more realistic styles vs artistic styles.  Also, I was experimenting more with sneeze spray / messy runny noses with a realistic look and it worked best when I carried over the seed value from my Carriage Ride picture with the successfully watery-looking sneeze spray.  So play around with different seed values if you have previous pics with a look you want to replicate.

Here are two interpretations of Audrey from my story after she gets back home to shower off all the pollen that's been causing her allergy attack.  One is more artistic and the other more realistic in style.

5CecP1p.png

YvZgykf.png

Wow, that first one is awesome! Great stuff! 

On 1/25/2023 at 4:09 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I agree with split off.

Here it hijacks this thread for posting art, which is not against the rules. 

Edited by Chiguy13

Okay, well, I'm keen to just keep improving my AI art so don't mind me as I post another new pic here.  I've been experimenting with a new model, Realistic Vision V1.2 (https://civitai.com/models/4201/realistic-vision-v11).  And wowwww is it good at realistic skin textures, clothing, and natural body proportions.  I find that it even handles certain sneezy prompts better like "wrinkling her nose" or "flared nostrils".  NSFW pics are pretty realistic too, though for now I'll post something a bit more tame.  

Since this is a new scene without reference to any of my past stories, I decided to write up a little drabble to go along with the pic.  For now I'll just keep it here, unless I add more scenes with this character.

6xxNgdU.jpg

Signs of Spring

You were in the park, enjoying the weather.  It is a cycle that repeats as surely and reliably as any other, one that you look forward to each and every year.  As winter’s chill begins to recede, signs of springtime emerge from every angle.  The dull brownish-gray of dormant earth transforms into the vibrant green of newly growing grass.  Bare tree branches come to life with delicate blossoms of yellow, pink and white.  Animals venture from their burrows, nests and other hibernation places, eager to enjoy the warmth, have something good to eat, and hopefully find an energetic, attractive partner.  People are not much different.  They shed their winter layers, primp and preen, and command their bodies to shake off the leftover lethargy of winter.

Some have an easier time of it than others.  Throughout the park, attractive men and women of all sorts proudly showcased their bodies adorned with fashionable sportswear.  However, there was one young woman who quickly caught your eye and never let your gaze stray very far, as unintended as it might have been.

She was a young 20-something blonde, with her hair pulled back into a casual ponytail.  Hugging her ample chest was a form-fitting, sporty red top, and a pair of sexy white yoga pants wrapped around her fine, toned legs and beautifully perky butt.  Though her alluring attire was a clear hallmark of the emergence of fine weather, she was exhibiting another unmistakable sign of spring.  “heeghh-eeEEGHHSSSCHH-iuugh!...  hhhEEH-GIEEGHSSSCHHH-uughhh!!... huhh!-..  heeEAA-EEGGHHSSCCHHhiiiuughh!!”  Allergies.  Specifically, a severe allergy to tree pollen, brought on by the abundance of fine yellow granules bursting forth from those delicate blossoms now adorning the newly awakened trees which called this park their home.

Indeed, it is a cycle that repeats as surely and reliably as any other, and one that you look forward to each and every year.  As the sun’s warmth causes flowers and trees to blossom, allergic eyes and noses similarly blossom with their annual symptoms of allergies.  The itching, watering, reddening, and sneezing - all are unmistakable signs of spring.

“HUTT-TCHHIIIUUUGHH!!  heghh-HIHHH!-...   HEKKT-TSCHHIIUUUUGHH!!!  Ughh…” the blonde woman’s body shuddered convulsively with each violent allergy sneeze, leaving her red nose twitching, quivering, itching with unfulfilled urges to sneeze even more, just keep on sneezing until all that tickly, prickly pollen is expelled.  “Huhhhh!...  HEEAAA-EEGGHHHSSCHHhughh!!!”  You knew full well that her nose would never be rid of the pollen that plagued it, for as long as she was in this park and as long as each breath brought in a fresh supply, her nose would not find relief, no matter the amount of mucus that flowed from her fiery red nostrils, no matter the ferocity of her numerous sneezes.  

She was probably coming to the same realization.  “Ughh... heghhh…” between hitching breaths, she sniffled hard and wet, seemingly amazed by the amount of snot a little pollen could bring forth.  The watery mucus dribbled down her upper lip as her head tilted back, the itch in her nose swirling all throughout.  “Oh god-hehh... heghhh!… hheeEGHH-GIIEEGHSSCHHHH-UUUGHH!!!”  She doubled over with a particularly desperate and messy sneeze, her fit and attractive yet so terribly allergic body shuddering and shaking as her nose shot out an accumulation of clear, shimmering liquid into the air, the back of her hand seemingly being used more to shield herself from the onslaught of pollen more so than shielding those around her who might get hit by the messy product of her allergic sneezes.

Over the next many minutes, the young woman battled her hay fever valiantly.  When the symptoms seemed to ebb, she resumed her exercise routine.  However, that glazed itchy, sneezy expression never left her face, and she never made it long before the pollen got the best of her again, making her nose succumb to the relentless itching and sneezing of her springtime allergies.  She was without tissues, and the backs of her hands, wrists, entire forearms eventually became slick and shimmering with liquid which could not be kept within the confines of her drippy, reddened nostrils.  “HEEEEGH-IIIGHHHSSSCCHHHHHHH!!!!” doubling over again from yet another uncontrollable sneeze, the woman called it quits.  

The pollen was too powerful a force.  Allergy season had arrived, and she stood no chance, surrendering to her hay fever.  It was a sure sign of spring, and you relished in it every time it returned.

8 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

Okay, well, I'm keen to just keep improving my AI art so don't mind me as I post another new pic here.  I've been experimenting with a new model, Realistic Vision V1.2 (https://civitai.com/models/4201/realistic-vision-v11).  And wowwww is it good at realistic skin textures, clothing, and natural body proportions.  I find that it even handles certain sneezy prompts better like "wrinkling her nose" or "flared nostrils".  NSFW pics are pretty realistic too, though for now I'll post something a bit more tame.  

Since this is a new scene without reference to any of my past stories, I decided to write up a little drabble to go along with the pic.  For now I'll just keep it here, unless I add more scenes with this character.

Wow, incredible picture and stories! I'm sure at some point I'll try out that model. I've been not really feeling super inspired as of late.

RE: all of the AI art hate, my opinion on it is that it's bad that artists don't get paid. In my opinion the government should be filling the gaps by paying independent creators a stipend to live off of. They should have been doing that long before AI art existed.

But, given that it does exist, I'm going to keep using it, and I don't really see a moral problem with that. I'm not paying some greedy company for the Stable Diffusion models, they're available online for free. Stable Diffusion is mostly independent developers creating the models and publishing them for free for independent use, there's not any profit that could be redirected to artists there. If I were selling my art, maybe that would be a moral quandary.