Sneeze Fetish Forum

Belated hello!

treehouse

So I totally missed this thread when I joined a few weeks back, but hello! 👋 Thrilled to be here after years of lurking. I’ll be going by treehouse/TH (neither my real name nor my real initials) on this forum, but some non-identity compromising stuff about me: he/him pronouns, queer on a couple of different axes, husband to a fantastic human who’s been great about the fetish. I also seriously love to cook, so if you ever find yourself thinking “Wow I wish someone on this forum would tell me what to do with all my extra carrots,” or whatever, I’m your guy. (Why anyone would be looking for that sort of answer here I cannot imagine, but if you ever are, you know where to find me.) 

Looking forward to getting to know you folks, and hope you’re all having a restful and healing holiday season! 

Howdy! 👋 

Welcome to the madhouse, uhhh... treehouse. :lol: Didn't think that one through. Anyway, welcome, and happy holidays! 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Howdy! 👋 

Welcome to the madhouse, uhhh... treehouse. :lol: Didn't think that one through. Anyway, welcome, and happy holidays! 

Haha, thanks so much! (Love your work, by the way — so many amazing stories!) 

3 hours ago, treehouse said:

Thrilled to be here after years of lurking.

Quite a few of us did exactly the same - glad you are finally out of the shadows and into the sneeze-verse :lol: 

On 12/22/2022 at 8:23 PM, treehouse said:

Haha, thanks so much! (Love your work, by the way — so many amazing stories!) 

Thank you. I don't really read male sneeze fics myself so I'm afraid I have yet to have the pleasure, but I can tell from the sheer amount of comments on your stories that your writing is above and beyond. ☺️😏We are such a lucky community to attract so many great writers and artists!! ❤️

On 12/22/2022 at 4:35 PM, NoV said:

Quite a few of us did exactly the same - glad you are finally out of the shadows and into the sneeze-verse :lol:

Haha, thank you, I’m glad to be here! Amazing what a relief it is to just let go and have some fun with it 😄

16 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Thank you. I don't really read male sneeze fics myself so I'm afraid I have yet to have the pleasure, but I can tell from the sheer amount of comments on your stories that your writing is above and beyond. ☺️😏We are such a lucky community to attract so many great writers and artists!! ❤️

It really is such a talented community! And oh god, thanks, I actually… so this all started for me because in November I accidentally wrote a sneeze NaNo? I’d had writers block for a REALLY long time, and I just wanted to see if engaging with the fetish stuff a little would open the tap, and it, uh. Really did. The story’s about 55k right now, and while there’s a bit of male sneezing in there because I’m an inveterate pansexual lol, the central/primary sneezy character is a woman. I haven’t posted it yet because I still have to get the ending down on paper and edit the crap out of it, but then this other story popped into my head, and I’m trying to ~go with the creative flow~. (Plus there’s a lot more original world building elements in the, god help me, sneeze novella, so it felt a little too — vulnerable, I guess? — to post as my first story here.) But uh, long story short, at some point the winds will shift and when they do there will be a lot of content??? And I sincerely hope you enjoy it 😄

On 12/22/2022 at 8:05 PM, treehouse said:

Wow I wish someone on this forum would tell me what to do with all my extra carrots,”

honestly go ahead and tell me 

22 minutes ago, shikante said:

honestly go ahead and tell me 

You have many options!! But for my money your best one is to cut them into smallish spears, make a honey-miso paste (big spoonful of miso, any color; slightly smaller spoonful of honey; enough oil to whisk the two together into a smooth paste), toss the carrots in the paste, and then roast them at 400F for like 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them because the honey will caramelize and blacken REAL fast towards the end there, but they’re still delicious even if you take them too far and when perfect they’re the Best Carrots Ever 

On 12/22/2022 at 12:05 PM, treehouse said:

Thrilled to be here after years of lurking.

I’m a loooooong time lurker too. I enjoyed this community for years before joining. I waited even longer to start commenting. It’s really cool finding people that get exactly how you feel. I’ve really enjoyed your writing style and the banter you have between your characters. I’m excited for your future posts and stories!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 10:23 PM, treehouse said:

You have many options!! But for my money your best one is to cut them into smallish spears, make a honey-miso paste (big spoonful of miso, any color; slightly smaller spoonful of honey; enough oil to whisk the two together into a smooth paste), toss the carrots in the paste, and then roast them at 400F for like 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on them because the honey will caramelize and blacken REAL fast towards the end there, but they’re still delicious even if you take them too far and when perfect they’re the Best Carrots Ever 

This might be the best thing I’ve read on here in a while!! welcome to the forum Treehouse! 

I really enjoy cooking as well. Any ideas on what to do with an abundance of celery I have in my fridge? 🤣🙏🏻