Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best friend (M)

Sahrah

I have been meaning to write these OBS for soooooo long and a new ob happened so now is the perfect chance! 

My best friend has some of the best sneezes ever. Just so you guys can get a description, he is around 5'7, black hair with bangs, wears glasses, super super skinny. His sneeze the best way I can spell it is "humpt-choo" he usually sneezes in doubles but sometimes it is just singles. They also sound super super wet but they usually are not. 

First OB: This is when me and him were not as close, just one I remember. We were in class reading when he sneezed at a good enough volume to where everyone could hear. The teacher blessed him and he said thank you and that was it.

Second OB: We were sitting next to each other in class when suddenly a buildup started to happen. He sneezed once into his elbow, then sniffed a couple times and we continued talking. Probably 15 seconds later he sneezed again into his elbow, said "oh my goodness" and we continued doing our work. These sneezes were stronger and louder than usual which made them rememberable. He was probably shocked by then LOL (I defiantly was but in a good way) 

Third OB: This was the most recent one. We were hanging out 1 on 1 when he walked back from using the washroom, stopped in his tracks, and had a build up that lasted 3 seconds until he sneezed. He then sat down and we started to talk when like 15 seconds later he sneezed again. These both weren't in his elbow they were actually just full out into the open which was very out of character for him. These were also super cute sneezes more soft then usual. 

Congested OB: While we were hanging out over 2-3 days, he was super duper congested. There were unfortunately no sneezes but we did get some good talk in about being congested. He said it was probably because of the weather changes and could not stop sniffling (he is the type to never blow his nose, have never seen him do it once). I was super sad I got no sneezes out of it, but it was great none the less. 

Bless you OBS: he also is the type to rarely say Bless you, I have been trying to get him to say it to me, but I also don't say it to him so I guess it's fair. But I remember 2 moments. 

First one was at a party. We were all just sitting and talking when my other friend has to sneeze. She said out loud "ahhhh I am gonna sneeze" then my friend goes "BLESS YOU BLESS YOU" trying to get her to not sneeze. Then it went away which was pretty funny. Like a minute later she ended up sneezing and my friend blessed her while laughing. It was so adorable. 

Second one was super recent. We were playing a game in class with a small group, when across the room our teacher let out a huge sneeze, which my friend then yelled "Bless you!" and unfortunately got ignored which was so sad, but hey he was being thoughtful. 

Anyways I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!! sorry my writing skills are very poor but hopefully you all enjoy still. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 4:30 PM, Evian said:

Best on thread ever

I am super glad you enjoyed! Here's another OB for you from the same person that happened the other day

We went out late late at night to get drinks and hung out at a park, we walked back to our car when suddenly he moved his head in the direction away from us and sneezed. It was higher pitched than normal and stronger and not as wet sounding, like a "HEMPTchoo". We were all a bit tipsy so nobody really noticed or said anything. I will make sure to update with more OBs! 

I have a new nose blowing ob! 

We had a sleepover and we had just woken up and we were in the kitchen. Our other friends and I were just chatting and I was half paying attention but suddenly I heard someone start blowing their nose. I glanced over and it was my friend. He was very congested ( I assume it was bc it was the morning ) and they weren't super wet but a lot came out. This is my first time ever I have heard him blow his nose and it was amazing. Hoping to hear more soon :)

12 hours ago, ID2006 said:

I'd love to know his reaction if you bless him.

Sure thing I can try next time I see him which should be soon. I do have a mental block for saying bless you but I will try and update you!

23 hours ago, Sahrah said:

We had a sleepover and we had just woken up and we were in the kitchen. Our other friends and I were just chatting and I was half paying attention but suddenly I heard someone start blowing their nose. I glanced over and it was my friend. He was very congested ( I assume it was bc it was the morning ) and they weren't super wet but a lot came out. This is my first time ever I have heard him blow his nose and it was amazing. Hoping to hear more soon :)

You did say he sniffled a lot before and was very congested - do you think he struggles with blowing his nose and finds it difficult?

15 hours ago, Rick said:

You did say he sniffled a lot before and was very congested - do you think he struggles with blowing his nose and finds it difficult?

Maybe! I think it could be embarrassing maybe for him but I am not sure because of the last Ob. I just had never heard him do it before so probably not, but he probably just doesn't do it in front of people. 

On 1/7/2023 at 10:39 AM, Sahrah said:

Wooops I forgot the quote with it

Guess what.... I HAVE AN UPDATE!!! 

New sneezing ob. I was driving him home from hanging out and we were just chatting. All of a sudden mid conversation I hear "hump-schoo" and then two mini after sneeze coughs. Very softer than usual. I just continued talking and I didn't say bless you because of anxiety but the sneeze was very cute. 

On 1/7/2023 at 9:22 AM, ID2006 said:

I'd love to know his reaction if you bless him.

I have an update!

So like always, we decided to hangout. We were about to leave the house and I was standing by the kitchen and he was by the front door putting his shoes on. All of a sudden he sneezed out of no where "HUMP-choo" and out of instinct because I remember I just blurted out "Bless you!" and he responded with a cute and soft "thank you!" So there you go! I hope you enjoyed that. 

@ID2006 You're welcome! 

New Ob!!! 

We were chilling watching tv when he sounded a bit stuffy and congested (probably bc its the morning not sure). Anyways we are just vibing when inhales very deeply then sneezes "Hump-schoo!" Sounded more wet than usual. 

• 7 months later...