Sneeze Fetish Forum

Succession? (TV show)

jano

Not necessarily asking for a request, just wondering if anyone here has 1. watched it (it's on HBO) and 2. would be in the mood to read a fic from the series? It's hooked me this winter, and even if the AO3 tag is quite busy and the amount of viewers for the show is high, I seem to find no mention of it on the forum at all, So, I am sending out some feelers!

• 1 month later...

Hi Jano! I also just got into the show and just finished season 3 yesterday (its amazing!). 

I would loveee to read a fic from the series if you've got one in mind! 

I was thinking about potentially writing one about Kendall with a cold but i've never written before so kinda intimidating haha 

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 4:49 PM, claire h said:

Hi Jano! I also just got into the show and just finished season 3 yesterday (its amazing!). 

It's fantastic isn't it! I've wanted to try my hand at writing for it, yet their dialogue is so specific that it's intimidating to attempt to write for them. But, I will try. I think. My favorite character is Tom, and it does help that he has a cold at one point in the show and is shown to act like a big baby over the sniffles, and has to wear nasal strips to bed, that got my fetish brain thinking :laugh2: